Chapter Thirty Two

"Ryan!" Emily screamed and put her hands over her face. He ran over to her and picked her up. He spun her around and then just held her in his arms while he kissed her.

Chase and I went and sat down on the couch, and Emily and Ryan went for a walk. We started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops to pass the time until Emily and Ryan came back. Chase was beating me at first, but I ended up defeating him. I jumped off the couch and started dancing around shouting, "Boom! Take that, Chase! I beat your butt!" and laughing my head off. 

"LOL!" Chase mocked. "Baby girl, I let you win." 

"I call bull crap!" I retorted. "No way. I beat you fair and square, and you know it. You just don't want to admit you got beat by a girl." 

Chase just started smiling his mischievous grin. Oh boy I thought to myself. What's he going to do? 

Chase got up off the couch. "You're going to regret you said that," he said in mock seriousness. 

"Oh really?" I asked. "I don't think so." 

"Oh you will," he replied. "I'm going to punish you for saying that." 

"What are you going to do?" I inquired, but I was actually thinking, Bring it on; I'm probably going to enjoy it.

Chase was now standing right in front me in the middle of the living room of his RV. His face was serious, but I knew he was just playing with me. He stopped with his face a few inches from mine and put his hands on my hips. He whispered in my ear the answer to my question. "Two words, Sweetheart." His breath was hot against my ear, but it sent chills down my body. The next words he spoke, however, shocked me. "Tickle. Torture," he said with mock sincerity.

Suddenly, his grip on my hips tightened and he lifted me off the floor and threw me over his shoulder. My hands instantly flew to his back and gripped onto his shirt for dear life, but I knew Chase would not drop me. I felt his hand come down on my butt in a playful spank before he lifted me back down over his shoulder and I landed on the couch. He straddled me to pin me down, and he instantly started tickling my sides, sending me into a fit of loud laughter. 

I squrimed, trying to evade his tickling, but I failed. I could not move. He kept tickling me, laughing at me, and I was laughing so hard I started crying. Then, he pinned my arms above my head and leaned down and started kissing me. Kissing him was always amazing, but kissing him like that was in a whole other league of amazing. He abruptly stopped kissing me after I bit his lip, and he tickled me for another five minutes before saying, "Have you learned your lesson?"

"The only lesson I've learned is that I need to beat you at Call of Duty more often," I smirked. He rolled his eyes and kissed me one more time, then we heard the door open and Ryan and Emily walked in. 

Ryan put his hand over his eyes and over Emily's. He cleared his throat loudly and said, "Can we open our eyes now? Is everyone fully clothed? Should we come back in approximately three minutes, or have you already done your job, Chase?" 

"Come on man," Chase said to Ryan. 

I started dying out laughing along with Emily and Ryan, then Chase. Ryan uncovered their eyes and walked over to us. "Well, you know," Ryan began. "We don't want to interrupt anything." 

"Ryan, you didn't. Chase was tickling me as punishment for bragging about beating him in Call of Duty," I replied.

"Oooooh," he smirked. "He played the ole tickle torture card so he could end up making out with you didn't he?"

"You darn right I did," Chase interrupted. 

I blushed, and Ryan walked over to Chase. He held up his hand and high fived him while saying, "You, my friend, are my idol."

Chase laughed and replied, "You know I got game. If you ever need any pointers, just hit me up. You know where to find me."

Ryan chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, okay, but Emily will tell you I got game too. But what we came back for is to tell you that we need to head out to that interview."

"Oh, crap. Yeah, I forgot about it," Chase panicked, running his hand through his hair. 

"Mhmm," Ryan smirked. "You were a little preoccupied weren't you?" 

"Yes he was," I commented, standing up and walking over to Emily. 

"We need to get going," Ryan stated. 

"Alright, let's go," Chase said, motioning toward the door. 

We all left Chase's RV and got onto the JR Motorsports golf cart. Chase dropped Emily and Ryan off at Ryan's Penske golf cart. They started "racing" each other on the golf carts until we arrived at the building for the interview. Emily and I could not go in with Chase and Ryan, because the interview was also a press conference. 

Emily and I decided to walk around after kissing our men goodbye and wishing them good luck in the interview and conference. We talked about a bunch of different stuff, anything from shoes and fashion, to racing, to penguins (A/N only @imaginativemy will get that). I stopped Emily in the middle of her conversation about the latest fan fiction book she had read when I saw a girl with long, brown hair and a short miniskirt and high heels walking nearby. 

"Oh my God, Emily!" I whispered to her in a panic. 

"What?" she inquired. 

"Remember I told you about that girl Paisley?" 

"Yeah?" 

"She's the girl walking by right now," I replied. Then I realized she was not walking by us; she was walking to us. 

She stopped her fake tanned legs in front of me. Emily took a step back to let us talk. "OMG!" Paisley began. "I would have never thought I would see YOU here," she said with disdain.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to be here either," I replied. 

"Well then, what are you doing here?" she snarked. 

"Chase came down to Auburn to suprise me, and he brought me back with him," I answered. 

"Hmm," she hummed. "Well don't get used to being around Chase." 

I was taken aback, and I could feel my face get red with anger. "Excuse me?" I retorted defensively. 

"Don't get used to this life. It won't last long. Chase is going to get back together with me. It's only a matter of time," she replied. 

"Is Chase aware of this?" I asked, my anger becoming worse and worse with each word she said.

"Like I said, it's only a matter of time. You're just his little toy until he gets back with me."

That was the last straw. I could not take another word that she said. Without thinking, I slapped her.  

A/N Who thought that was going to turn smutty/kinky? I'm sorry for leading y'all on. Hope y'all will forgive me for getting your hopes up then letting them down. Boy isn't Paisley quite the little biatch huh?