Chapter Fourteen

*Hunter's POV*

We finally reached Chase's RV, and I was pleasantly surprised when he opened the door for me. I gladly let him do it, because it was refreshing to find a guy who would actually do that for a girl. "After you," he smirked.

I laughed and walked into his RV. Whoa. It was gorgeous. His RV was nicer than some homes I have been in. It was decorated for a man's taste, but the decor was still classic and cool. He had racing memorabillia on the walls, and pictures of his family sat on a table by the couch. He had a large tv on a table next to the wall opposite the couch, and he had an Xbox One game console connected to it.

That was my kind of guy. I loved playing video games, especially ones that involved racing or sports. I wanted to play video games with him, and of course, I wanted to beat him.

We all sat down on the two couches in his RV, and Chase offered us something to drink. I took a coca~cola and opened the top on it. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"Nice place," I stated.

"Thanks," he replied. "It's my home when I'm not at home, so I try to make it nice."

"I understand," I said. "I like your taste in decor."

He laughed and took a drink of his water. He needed to sit his drink down on the table next to me, but he did not ask me to put it over there for him. Instead, he placed his hand on my thigh, using me as a prop as he leaned across my body to set his drink down. When he returned to his normal position, he did not take his hand off my leg.

I of course knew that he did that on purpose so he would have a reason to put his hand on my leg. "Smooth move, Elliott," I smirked.

"Thanks," Chase laughed. His laugh was the sexiest laugh I had ever heard from anyone before him.

I laughed back at him, then put my hand on his muscular bicep and laid my head on his shoulder. I was already worn out from all the heat, so I closed my eyes. Chase gently squeezed my thigh when I laid my head on him, and I felt his bicep flex under my hand.

His gentle grip on my thigh and his flexed muscles in my hand caused me to take a weird breath. It was almost like I had the wind knocked out of me. The feelings this boy gave me were like no other.

I still had my eyes closed, and I was enjoying the feeling of Chase's body rising and falling ever so slightly with each breath he took. Ryan's voice asking if we should play video games caused me to open my eyes.

We all agreed on the same video game, Nascar '14. We had to take turns playing the game because only two people could play at once. Me and Chase went first. He led the whole race, until the last lap when he got loose and I passed him to win the race.

"BOOM!" I screamed/laughed. "Chase Elliott, nascar driver, just got beat by a girl!"

"Hey now!" he warned. "Don't go spreading that around." He had a playful look in his eyes, so I knew he did not really care.

While everyone else raced, me and Chase sat on the couch watching them. He held my hand, and I traced hearts on his hand with my thumb. I kind of wanted to spend some time alone with him, but it felt good to just be with him, regardless of who we were with.

I never wanted it to end, but it did. "Um, guys," Kyle said, his eyes wide. "We have to be at the garages for qualifying in fifteen minutes."

"Oh crap!" Chase said, panicking. We all jumped up and left the Rv, and we started running back to the garages. Once we reached the exit of the RV parking zone, we slowed down a little bit. They needed all their strength so they could race.

Emily and I could not be with Chase and Ryan while they were getting ready for qualifying, because they needed to get their head in the game. We said goodbye, and Emily and I started walking around again, touring the garages since we did not get to earlier.