Chapter Twenty One

*Hunter's POV*

Chase laid down in the bed and stretched his arm out on the pillow, then patted the spot next to him on the bed, motioning me to lay down beside him. I was more than happy to lay down next to him, so I climbed into bed, and snuggled up to him. He had his arm around my neck, and we laid on our backs. We were silent for a few minutes, so I had time to think about that amazing....I do not want to call it this, but...that amazing make out. Sweet Baby Jesus, it was wonderful. Chase was definitely a professional at kissing, but I did not even want to think about the other girls he had kissed because, when he kissed me, I felt like the one and only.

I had so many thoughts running through my head about what just happened between me and Chase. I had stopped it from going too far because I just met him, and I did not want to be one of those easy girls who give it up for a guy on the first night she meets him. I definitely did not want it to seem like I only did it with him just because he was famous either. Chase's fame and popularity meant nothing to me; he might as well not even been famous in my eyes, I would have still felt the same way about him. My thoughts were interrupted my Chase running his fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes wen I felt the sensation of his touch against my hair, and I could not help but sigh a little. I rolled over onto him, with my chest partially on top of his, one elbow on the pillow propping myself up, and the other hand on his chest. "I have a confession," I spoke quietly, enjoying him massaging my head.

"Uh oh," he said playfully. "What did you do? Who are you really? Are you a psychopath?" he joked.

I laughed and replied, "I didn't do anything, I really am who I say I am, and no. I'm not."

He winked at me then said, "Well then what do you wanna confess?"

"Um....so you know how you kissed me earlier in Victory Lane?" I asked.

He smiled and looked up at the ceiling. "Of course I do. Best kiss I've ever had. How could I forget?"

I giggled and blushed and bent my head down over Chase's chest. "That was my first kiss," I whispered.

"Wait, what?" Chase asked.

"That was my first kiss," I said louder. I was kind of ashamed but also kind of happy that he knew that he had been my first kiss.

He just sat there for a few minutes, then replied, "Baby girl, you don't even know how much it means to me to be your first kiss."

I literally felt the room spin when he called me baby girl. I loved it when a guy said baby girl, but it had never been said to me until now. "I was saving it for someone really special."

"I'm glad I was that someone special," Chase said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down onto him as he spoke, then when he stopped talking, he pulled me into a kiss. After he gave me a long, slow, wonderful kiss, I laid my head on his chest and snuggled into his arms. He was scratching my back, which I loved, and we were listening to "Talladega" by Eric Church when I thought about Emily. "Talladega" was her favorite song by Eric Church, except in the racing off-season, when she and I both could not stand to hear it, so it made me think of her. "I wonder what happened between Emily and Ryan. I didn't get to talk her after the race. She was in Victory Lane with me, then I saw her with Ryan while we were taking pictures, then they just disappeared," I said.

"Hmm..." Chase said. "I wonder if they're with each other right now."

"Yeah, me too," I replied. "Only one way to find out." I got my phone off the nightstand by Chase's bed and keyed in my password. I started smiling uncontrollably as I typed it in.

"Why you smiling?" Chase inquired, smiling too.

I laughed and replied, "My password."

"Oh," Chase smirked. "What is it?"

"Um...." I started. "It's 'Chase'." I started laughing and blushing so much, and Chase just laughed.

"I'm honored," he smirked.

"I feel so immature for having you as my password," I admitted in between giggles.

"I like it," Chase said. "Let's me know you cared for me even before you actually knew me."

"It doesn't make me look like a ten year old obsessed stalker?"

"No, baby, not at all."

His smile made my heart melt and let me know that what he said was serious. I smiled back at him then opened my messages and texted Emily.

Me: Hey

Emy: Hey Girl!!!!

Me: What you doing?

Emy: Just sitting here wbu

Me: Cuddling with Chase

Emy: Yas gurl get that Chase!

Chase and I both died out laughing, and I covered my face.

Me: HAHA yas he just read this btw

Emy: Eh, idc

Me: Where did you go after the race? I saw you with Ryan and then...I didn't see you at all

Emy: Hehe...wanna FaceTime? You'll see then

Me: Yes! I'll call you

Emy: Mmk!

I clicked the icon to FaceTime Emily, and she answered on the second ring. Chase and I looked at each other in surprise when we saw Emily...with Ryan...laying on a bed that appeared to be in Ryan's RV...just like me and Chase. Emily said, "Hey, y'all, what's up?"

"Ryan, are y'all in your RV?" Chase asked. His eyebrows were raised, and his forehead was crinkled, and it was adorable.

"Yeeeeeep," Ryan said smirking, laughing, and blushing. (A/N inside joke between me and Emily. Watch "The Racing Cowboys" video in the link I included to understand. ;P)

Emily just sat there grinning and giggling, and I could not help it; I had to take this perfect opportunity to embarrass the fire out of her. "Yas, Emy!"

"Don't Hunter," she interrupted.

I smirked at her and continued. "Get it girl!"

"OMG!" she screeched. Everyone started laughing, then Emily started telling me what happened. "So after Victory Lane celebrations, Ryan and I were just walking around, then I said I needed to go home, but I didn't want to, and he asked if I would stay with him. I called my parents, and of course they didn't care if I stayed the night with RYAN FLIPPIN BLANEY as my mom said, so we came back here and watched tv."

"You go girl," I winked.

"That's my boy," Chase picked at Ryan.

We continued talking with Emily and Ryan for a while, then we noticed it was after midnight and we hung up. We had to get up early for the race tomorrow and interviews and media Chase and Ryan had to do. I put my phone on the charger and got under the covers with Chase. I rolled over and laid on him a little and intertwined our legs together. His skin against mine made my whole body tingle. The fact that he was only wearing boxers made my heart beat a little faster. He rubbed my back, and I stared into his eyes. Being with him felt so right. I kissed him, and he said, "Goodnight, baby girl."

"Goodnight, baby," I replied. He smiled and closed his eyes; I snuggled into him even more and put my arm across his bare stomach. I gave him a quick kiss on his chest while closing my eyes and laying my head on his chest. Within a few minutes we were both asleep.