Chapter Two

Chase Elliott had been my favorite up-n-coming racer for 3 years; ever since I watched him win the Snowball Derby in 2011. I had heard about him before then, but I did not pay much attention to him because I had never seen him race. However, as I witnessed him crossing the finish line first at 5 Flags Speedway in Mobile, Alabama, I knew he would be my favorite for many years to come.

Not only was he an amazing driver, but God! he was gorgeous. He was the son of the legendary Nascar Driver Bill Elliott. He got his racing ability from his dad, but he inherited his looks from his mother Cindy who had been a Miss Winston Cup girl back in the day.

He had the best hair. It was dark brown, and it was styled so that it looked super soft, fluffy, and totally perfect to run my fingers through. His eyes were a chocolate brown and they looked so warm and inviting. When he smiled his beautiful smile, his perfect white teeth showed, and his eyes would light up with a playful and almost mischievous glint in them.

And let's not forget his butt. The boy had a perfect body. He had lots of muscles from working out. Not too muscular, but that perfect mix of normal and athletic. His butt was perfectly toned from running and his arms were muscular from years of water skiing. I hate to admit it...but I loved staring at his butt when they showed him on tv.

He also had impeccable manners; his momma and daddy raised him right. He said "Yes, ma'am," and "No, sir." He jumped at the chance to help others and enjoyed raising money for charities and making people smile. He was so humble, and he never let anyone take the blame for his mistakes. He gave all of the glory of his victories to his crew, his sponsors, his family, and most importantly to Jesus. He never took the credit, and even if he had an amazing night and won the race, he would still find at least one flaw that he wanted to improve on. Chase had amazing dedication to whatever he did and wanted to do it perfectly and improve whatever he could. His personal drive empowered his actual driving.

As I thought about all of these things, I stared out the window and watched the countryside fly by me outside. I wondered what it would be like to be Chase's girl - to be his one and only. I was just beginning to think about how kissing him and being in his arms would feel when my dad's words brought me back into the real world.