Chapter Thirty Six

Author's Note!!!!

Good day, lovelies!! I am having a really good day today, and I hope you guys are too. Before I began this chapter I want to take a moment for a few things. First off, I just want to let you guys know how happy I am that LIVL has reached THE UNITED KINGDOM! I have a small percentage of readers from there, and it makes me really happy for some reason. I also have readers in Australia and Canada, which also makes me really happy! Next, I want to let you guys know that I will be writing much more starting this week. I'll write on the days that I'm not at my new job! I am out of school for the year which means I can spend a lot of time writing! I will be a senior in highschool starting this fall! Gosh, it's hard to believe I'm about to go to college next year. Anyway, last but most important, I want to thank all my readers for sticking with me throughout this whole book writing process. I know sometimes I don't update very often, and y'all probably think I've fallen off the face of the earth, but you guys stick with me. Thanks so much for getting me to over 8k reads; all the love and support mean the world to me. So, now I'm about to write my 36th chapter, and I have one quick question. What do you guys think about having a name for all the readers and followers of my story?? Comment some ideas; I want y'all's opinions!! I'm thinking about Livlers (Love in Victory Lane readers). What do y'all think?? 

Love y'all, 

Hunter Elizabeth

X <3 X <3 X

*Chase's POV*

I was nervous, my hand shaking a little as I reached up to knock on Ryan's RV door. I have no clue why I was nervous, I had not been nervous to see Hunter since the first day I met her, but this was different. I was picking her up for our first date. Ryan opened the door, and I walked in. Hunter was nowhere to be seen, so I stood in the living area, talking to Ryan and rubbing my hands together and doing weird stuff with my hands because I was nervous. I heard a door open, so I turned around to look, hoping it was Hunter. Ryan's voice faded away, and my heart started pounding when I saw Hunter. Holy. Mother. Of. God. I thought to myself. Hunter was abosultely, hands down, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had on a cute yet sexy black dress which fit tightly around her torso but flared out at her waist. She had on a little bit more makeup than normal, and her hair was up in a bun, but I really liked the way she looked tonight. 

I tried to say, "Wow, baby, you look so gorgeous, as usual," but I couldn't. That's when I realized, my mouth was already open. Apparently, I dropped my jaw when she walked into the room, and it stayed that way until now. 

*Hunter's POV* 

Chase's jaw dropped, and he just sat there staring at me for a minute while I blushed and put a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Wow, baby, you look so gorgeous, as usual," he said, making me blush even more. 

"Thanks, Chase," I replied. 

Chase just kept standing there, staring at me. "Zayum, Chase," Ryan thumped Chase on the back of the head. "Are you just going to stand here and stare at her, or are you going to take this dime piece out on a date?" 

"Oh, uh, yeah," Chase stammered. "You ready to go, baby?" he asked, running his hand through his perfect hair. 

'Yep," I replied, walking towards Chase. He grabbed my hand, and we left Ryan and Emily's RV. Chase offered me his arm, and I gladly slipped my arm around his. We walked to Chase's truck, and he opened the door for me and helped me into it. He got my attention and made me lean over so he could kiss me before he closed my door. He got into the driver's seat and kissed me again before starting the engine and heading towards to track's exit.