Chapter Twenty

*Chase's POV*

I pulled Hunter into a hug, and I held her there for a long time. I loved feeling her close to me, and I liked the way she would hold onto the edges of my shirt while I squeezed her tightly. Thoughts about the amazing kiss we just shared raced through my head. She was an amazing kisser, but I did not want to think of her as an object with skill. She was so much more to me than that. I had never known anyone like her, and I never felt with anyone what I felt with her. 

Kissing her was one of the most amazing things I had ever experienced. It was not just a kiss though; it was meaningful. It was almost like it was an affirmation of all the feelings I had been feeling about her. The way she kissed me back let me know that she was feeling the same feelings. 

I backed away from her a little bit without letting go of her, and asked, "You're parents should be here any minute." 

"Yeah," she answered. "I am so ready to sleep," she laughed. 

"Yeah me too. Racing forty-two people at one time while trying not to wreck can be a little tiresome," I laughed. 

She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder with her face turned toward my neck. Her breath on my skin made my whole body tingle. I took a deep breath and held her tightly, never wanting the little moments like this to end. But that moment did end when I spotted her mom and dad walking towards us. 

"Hunter, you're parents are coming," I told her. 

"They are?" she asked sleepily. 

"Yeah, they are right over there."

She noticed them when I pointed them out to her, and she instantly tried to leave my arms. I did not want to let her go, but I did because I knew it was uncomfortable and disrespectful for me to continue to hold her like that in front of her parents. I would have to wait until later when we were in my RV to hold her. 

Her parents walked up to us and handed Hunter her bags. I did not want Hunter to have to carry all of the weight of her bag, so I reached over and took it from her. "Thanks so much, Chase. You don't have to hold it if you don't want to though," she said.

"No, no, it's okay," I replied. "I want to."

"You're too sweet, Chase," her mom said.

"Thank you, ma'am. I try," i answered.

Laura, her mom, smiled at me and her dad smiled too. They both said they had fun and congratulated me on my win, then they told us they needed to leave. Hunter hugged them, and we said our goodbyes. I shook her dad's hand, and surprisingly, when I went to shake Laura's hand, she hugged me.

Hunter looked shocked as her parents walked away. "Oh look," I smirked at her. "Your mom actually likes me," I laughed while gently poking Hunter in the side. She gently shoved me away, and I came back to her and grabbed her hand. She put her hand in mine and her other hand on my bicep and her head on my shoulder.

We walked to the garages, where Greg and my crew were still putting away the car. I helped the guys with a few things, and we talked about the race. Hunter talked with us, and I could tell she was going to get along with the guys on the team. They all seemed to like her, I mean, who wouldn't? My gasman even told me, "She's a keeper."

After everything was put in it's place, we left the garage. We walked over to the golf cart right outside my garage bay, and we got on it. I was driving towards the RV lot, and we passed several other drivers on our way. Each of them gave me a look, and I would just smile and shake my head. We finally got to the RV, and I opened the door for Hunter and let her in. I put her bag in my room, and I smiled as I turned out the light and thought about how the next time I was in that room, I would be in bed with Hunter. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked. 

"No, go ahead. I'll be waiting for you," she replied.

When I walked into the living room after taking my shower, Hunter was sitting on the couch doing something on her phone. I walked over to the fridge and got us two waters, then I handed hers to her. She took it from me, and I sat down on the couch beside her. Then, I grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on, then put my hand on Hunter's leg. Her muscles tensed up with my touch, and it kind of turned me on at how toned her muscles really were and how much my touch affected her in a good way. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. 

"Yeah, sure. What are my choices," she giggled. "Absolutely no horror movies though."

"Oh, well in that case, I have an excellent joice. How about Anna," I teased. 

"NO!" she practically screamed while laughing. 

"Okay, okay," I said. 

We decided to watch Days of Thunder, which we both agreed was the best racing movie ever. When the movie started, I laid down on the couch, and I pulled Hunter down with me. She snuggled up close to me, and I put my arm across her side and over her stomach, pulling her as close to me as I possibly could. We watched the movie, with my chin resting on her neck. When the movie was almost over, Hunter randomly turned over and kissed me. Not just a regualr kiss, but a long, slow, hot kiss. After leaving me breathless, she rolled back over and watched the movie.

I put my chin back on her neck, and continued watching the movie, but I could not just let her kiss me like that and not act on it. I wanted her so badly. I moved a little bit, taking my chin off her. I kissed her neck, and I heard her take a deep, shaky breath. I kissed her neck again and agian, and she rolled over to face me. I cradled her face in my hands, and I kissed her lips. It was by far the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. 

She wrapped her leg around my leg so that our legs were tangled together. She ran her hand up my shirt and over my stomach and then to my back. I ran my fingers through her hair as our lips moved in sync with each other. I sincerely wanted every part of her. Not just because of lust, but because of the love I had for her.

I licked her bottom lip and tapped my tongue on her teeth, asking her for entrance. She opened her mouth, and our tongues fought for dominance. She actually had control for a little while, which surprised me, but I eventually had dominance, which she did not seem to mind. We gradually moved up until we were sitting up on our elbows. I broke the kiss and got off the couch. Hunter sat on the edge of the couch, and I grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I held her up by putting my hands on her butt, and I carried her towards the bedroom.

When I reached my room, I walked over to the bed and laid her down. I towered over her, and she bit her bottom lip. I was propped up on my hands, so I had to lean down to kiss her. She tugged on my shirt, then worked it up my back until I sat up and took it off, then leaned back down and kept kissing her.  We continued this wonderful make out for I do not even know how long, and I was about to take her shirt off when she stopped me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She smiled her beautiful smile and replied, "Absolutely nothing. I just don't wanna move too fast, you know?"

"I totally understand and respect that," I assured her. 

"Thank you," she replied. She kissed me, and I smiled at her and brushed the hair out of her face. 

"I would never do anything to you or with you that you don't want to do," I told her. 

"I believe you, and I appreciate that so much."

I lowered myself down and kissed her one more time before I laid down beside her. She got up and changed into black short shorts and a white sort of see-through Dale Jr. tank top, which was more than a little sexy. I got up and was about to take my pants off, but I made sure she was okay with it. She blushed and looked a little shy, but she readily agreed. I slid my jeans off and laid them on the chair. She turned around and blushed when she saw I was only wearing boxers. "What? You've never seen a guy in boxers before?" I asked. 

"Not in real life," she admitted shyly. 

I chuckled, and we both climbed into bed.