A/N

Hello, everybody! It's Marbella and I just need to tell you that the first of Delamont's 3 companion stories will be happening after this announcement! 

I just need to clear some things up first and then we'll dive right in:

1. I mentioned this in the first announcement, but it was nestled in with some other stuff, so I'm saying this again:
This story will be told from Gear's perspective. The title of the book literally has his role in it.

2. For those of you who haven't read the original Delamont book, some things are a little different around here in regards to challenges. 

If the POV character does not go into a death challenge, the third part of an episode, it will be split in half.
Part 3.1 contains the voting and Part 3.2 will contain the challenge and death. If the POV character goes into the challenge, Part 3 will not be split in half. 

3. Linking into the past point as well, there is also a segment known as 'Back In The Lounge', which will take place after the chapter containing the challenge. It basically follows the antics of the guests who didn't get voted into the challenge as the challenge unravels, whilst they're sat there, none the wiser.

4. Linking back to point 2 once again, for those who haven't read the original Delamont book, an episode is split into 4 parts.

Part 1 is the start of a new hour and the artifact discovery, Part 2 is cleansing the artifact, Part 3 is the voting and the challenge, as well as the death (But it may be split in half) and Part 4 is the aftermath of the challenge. This format is in all of the sections except for the final one.

So, that's all I really have to say! I hope you all enjoy yourselves and, without further ado, let's get on with the fic!

Your Author, Marbella. <3