Chapter 2: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 1

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, there's gonna be a POV change in this chapter; it's gonna start in 3rd person with everybody arriving and then we're gonna go to Gear's POV for when they actually turn up to Delamont. Just wanted to clear that up so no-one got confused. But, enough talk; let's get on with the chapter! 

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/3rd Person POV:

Later that night, the guests got changed into their personas and headed for Delamont.

After a road trip that dragged on, they made it there and showed their roles.

"I'm Gear and I'm The Lady Killer."

"My name is Lana and I am The Supermodel."

"I'm LDShadowLady AKA Lizzie and I'm The Cosplayer."

"I'm Lia AKA SSSniperWolf and I'm The Alpha."

"I'm Oli White and I am The Highroller."

"I'm Vanessa Merrell, I'm The Sweetheart."

"I'm Veronica Merrell, I'm Vanessa's twin and I'm also The Cupid."

"I'm Zach and I'm The Drama King."

"I'm Megan and I am The Soft Girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

Everybody who Joey invited to attend this party, myself and Lana included, are standing around a campfire in the middle of nowhere.

Where could he be at this hour?

(Note; from this point on, italics means it's a guest's confessional. Gear can't hear these.)

Lia: 'So, Joey's 30th birthday is tonight, and he invited us to this weird carnival lost in time to celebrate and we need this ritual to get in. But there's an issue: Joey isn't here yet and we've been waiting for hours. Bitch, I'm going home in a minute.'

We're stood there, talking about whatever we can think of to pass the time and huddling together because it's freezing out here.

"I'm so confused. Is this carnival a prank or something? If this is a prank, I am not getting involved. That's not my thing." Veronica says, annoyed that we had all gotten tricked.

"Is this even the carnival?"

"This isn't the carnival!" I remark, chuckling a bit.

Zach: 'Joey, mate; where the actual fuck are you? It's been five hours, it's freezing and somebody's going to freeze to death. Like, I'm going home in a minute.'

I was about to go home and, low and behold, Joey decided to show up.

He walked out from behind Zach's car to join the group, a smile the size of a mansion slapped on his face.

"Happy birthday, Joey!" We all yell, clapping and cheering.

"OK, so..." Joey begins,

"Is now a bad time to mention I did a giveaway and the winner is coming to the carnival with us?"