Diabolical Demons: Prologue

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, I'm gonna need to give you some context on this whole situation as this prologue may get a tad bit confusing. So, basically, whenever this lady- who you'll finally find out who she is this chapter- places her hand on one of the sisters heads, their secret is revealed. The secrets are linked to the artifacts in a sense. But, enough talk and clarification, let's get on with the prologue!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

P.S: The image above is the sisters- they're triplets, but still- and when I mention their outfits, I mean this: 

S: The image above is the sisters- they're triplets, but still- and when I mention their outfits, I mean this: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/ 3rd Person POV:

The time had finally come.

The three demon sisters- Crimson, Lassie, and Samara- had won the Demons Games and had become the Delamont Mistress' new servants to curse the town of Delamont.

Dressed in their symmetrical black dresses, they entered the church to see the Delamont Mistress at the altar reading a spell book as they stood in a line in front of her.

"I was thinking you three would never turn up." She muttered, putting the book down and stepping in front of the altar to face them.

To the sisters, she looked as stunning as ever.

Normally, she was dressed in all black.

But tonight, she looked different.

She was in a dark purple gown with purple fingerless gloves, sharpened black nails, pure black lipstick, and her jet-black hair tied into two buns at the back of her head, her horns atop of it, her amber stare sharp and unreadable.

The Delamont Mistress grabbed the spell book and approached the girls, all of whom looked at each other in excitement; they were about to become her demon servants.

"And the entire world will know... that you are my angels of darkness." She recited, approaching Crimson, the sister on the left, and placing a hand on her head.

Crimson lightly gasped as she realised what had got her here.

The first round of the games with the 16 demons who were first chosen by the Delamont Mistress required befriending Delamont's citizens.

And the punishment for losing was death.

It was strictly against the rules to sabotage the reputation of another and to let nature take its course.

But Crimson did otherwise.

She spread rumours of a demon named Angelica around town, destroying her reputation.

As a result, Angelica was stripped of her demon's anklet and killed alongside 5 other demons.

The Delamont Mistress was still reciting the spell as Crimson finally zoned out of her imagination.

"Crimson, you are my redeemer of evil." She concluded, taking her hand off of Crimson's head as she bowed it.

She approached Lassie, the second sister, placing her hand on her head.

Lassie also lightly gasped as the Delamont Mistress recited.

Lassie then realized what she had done to get this far.

The second round of the Demon's Games involved corrupting the horn of a unicorn without breaking it or causing any kind of major damage to it.

One demon- named Liliana- had become close to fully corrupting hers.

Lassie knew she couldn't let this happen, knowing that if Liliana got further, one of her sisters would be killed.

So one night, as the demons slept, she broke into Liliana's room and snapped the horn in half. Liliana was killed the next morning, whilst Lassie advanced to the ending round.

Soon, after the crazy thoughts she had just experienced, Lassie snapped out of it and realised was becoming the Delamont Mistress' demon servant.

She smiled lightly at the thought.

"Lassie, you are now my bringer of despair." The Delamont Mistress smiled, taking her hand off of Lassie's head as, just like Crimson, she bowed it.

The Delamont Mistress approached Samara and continued to recite as she placed her hand on her head. Like the two sisters before her, Samara gasped as she realised the horrible thing she had done to survive the ending round.

The ending round was the Demon's Gauntlet, which tested the skills the top 6 demons had learned so far.

One of those skills was forcing those who were religious in Delamont to give up their religion. Specifically, by killing them and taking their chastity rings.

The night before the gauntlet, Samara had rigged it so the other three demons other than her two sisters could not take the rings off of the fingers of the fallen nuns they had killed, making them unable to advance.

The plan succeeded and the three sisters won the games as the Delamont Mistress killed the other three demons.

Samara nearly screamed when she snapped out of her thoughts and realised again that the Delamont Mistress was making her a demon servant. But when she remembered what had happened, she sighed in relief.

"Samara, you are now my corrupter of the innocent." The Delamont Mistress finished, taking her hand off of Samara's head.

Like her sisters, Samara bowed her head as the Delamont Mistress approached the altar and stood behind it again.

"Now, my servants..." She smirked, opening the altar's table, splitting it in two.

She picked up a ram skull adorned with silver jewelled horns, approached her new servants and held it out to them.

"Curse this town. And everybody in it." She muttered, Lassie taking the skull.

"Yes, Mistress." The sisters breathed as they walked out of the church.

They were no longer Crimson, Lassie, and Samara.

They were Delamont's Diabolical Demons...