Chapter 4: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 3

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, I just want to give you a warning right now that this part is going to be long. It's 16 minutes long in the OG Delamont book, so this part will be that long, maybe even longer. Just a note.

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The acrobat rolls the dice, and it lands on...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

The dice just stopped rolling.

Please don't kill me, please don't kill me...

Wait, it's an 8 and a diamond?
Who the hell could that be?

I'm still trying to process this shenanigans when these acrobats start going for Zach, guns and knives attracted to him like magnets.

Wait, they're killing him?!

"No, no, no, NO!" Megan screams, cracks breaking through her throat and into her voice.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him, you fucking bitches!"

"Sorry, wimp, acrobats' law. Get used to it unless you want to die as well." An acrobat says.

If my hands weren't tied behind my back right now, he'd be knocked out, no questions asked.

Veronica: 'This is terrifying look at and listen to right now; Meghan's husband is about to get gutted and not only that, but these freaks just happen to be doing the killing. I regret even knowing Joey now.'

"Now, any last words, handsome?"

Zach isn't saying anything...

Suddenly, right when I think absolute hell was about to break loose, I hear a motorbike roar down the road, causing me to look over my shoulder and squint.

Because even though I have contacts in, I'm still blind.

"Wait, a sec...." I say, 

"Guys, look! It's Heidi! She's here to help us!"

And, for once in my life, I'm right about something.

Heidi zooms in on her bike and shoots the acrobats as her and Victor come over to untie us.

Oli: Suddenly, Heidi zooms in on a motorbike, shoots all the acrobats, and unties us. And I'm just thinking, 'Yes, thank you, Jesus!' ' 

"Well, thanks for the help, guys." Val assures, nodding to Victor and Heidi and rubbing her wrists.

"And thank God none of us died. You OK, Megan?" Lana acknowledges, going over to comfort Megan.

I look over at her.

She definitely wasn't a happy camper. 

"Y... yeah," she blubbers wiping her eyes, still shaken up by the fact her husband nearly got murdered.
"S... shaken up, that's all. I.. I'll be fine in a second."

"We should get moving before the acrobats recover," Lia suggests, picking up the dice.

"Maybe we could hide out in the arcade; maybe see if we can find anything else without nearly dying."