Chapter 15: The Un-named Bandit- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So... the winner's on her way back (I say her, both people in the challenge were girls), so get ready for some wholesomeness and sadness to ensue. Also, there's a bit of fluff, so be prepared for a bit of cute. So, let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The door to the lounge opens, and we all hold our breath..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

The door to the lounge opens, my hands immediately reaching for my mouth in shock. 

Oh thank God, she's OK.

Lana's back with the Bandit's Hat.

"LANA!" we all exclaim, standing up.

Vanessa's straight-up crying and my eyes are wide open, my hands still covering my mouth.

Gear: 'Oh... my God. You don't know how relieved I am right now. As devastated as I am that Lizzie's dead, I'm just as happy my sweetheart's still alive. Damn; I'm so lucky.'

My body moves on it's own as I run over to her and kiss her, glad to be in her company again.

Lia: 'I look over at Gear and Lana kissing and I get this knot in my stomach and I feel myself getting mad. Hold on... I think I'm in love with Gear, but I'm envious of Lana. Give me a minute... *Cue long silence as Lia thinks* Oh, SHIT! I am in love with Gear!'

"Babe, I'm so happy you're still alive." I say, squeezing Lana.

Look, I'm glad to see her, OK? I'm not gonna kill her or anything.

I let go of her as she puts the hat on the shelf.

"But, that must mean..." Veronica whispers, dread on her face.

"Yeah, Lizzie's dead," Oli confirms.

The optimism in the air passes as quickly as it came.

"Well, I'm pleased," Zach murmurs, some odd expressions forming on everyone's faces.

"We need to stop with the arguing. We need to move forward and focus on getting out of there; for Lizzie, Joey and Megan." Val requests, somehow causing some comfort.

"Well, you all did still kill Megan," Zach replies.

"Bitch, that was 2 hours ago!" Lia shouts, Oli moving in to settle her down.

"Come on, guys," I sigh, pulling Lana closer to me. "Let's get this next artifact."

And now, for those of you wondering how I see this game, let me tell you; I think of this as... a game of Russian Roulette. 

No pun intended towards Lana, but that's besides the point.

This game is the gun.

The hours are the bullets.

And we are the players.

And there's only 4 empty chambers that all of us are fighting for.

And I'm not just going to keep fighting to have one of those chambers for myself, but I'm going to keep hoping.

I'm going to keep hoping that my alliance can take the other 3 chambers and survive by my side.

It's time for me to be a little bit stronger to save the 3 allies I have left...