Chapter 36: Peculiar Possessions- Part 4

"We look towards the sound, and we see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

We look towards the now shattered diamond prison and see this... lady step out of it.

If you can call her a lady.

She's wearing a dark purple gown, purple fingerless gloves with black nails at the end, raven black lipstick, her jet-black hair in two buns at the back of her head, and horns atop of it.

And her eyes are amber. 

All of that is really strange.

But regardless, we're all in awe; this lady... is the Delamont Mistress.

"Let us deal with this, guys; I've wanted to do this all night," Victor remarks, running towards the Delamont Mistress.

WAIT, WHAT!?

"Victor, what are you doing!?" I shout, ticked off and kinda nervous.

Gear: 'I've seen too many horror movies to know that running towards the serial killer or the monster or Pinhead or whatever is going to get you killed! Victor, what the fuck are you doing?!'

Though Victor puts up the good fight, he doesn't prevail.

The Delamont Mistress knocks him down and snaps his neck.

So... great; she's killed Victor. 

This can't get any worse, right?

Wrong.

Because Heidi, blinded by rage, is going to attack her now.

She tries to shoot the Delamont Mistress with one of Victor's guns, but no matter how hard she fights, the Delamont Mistress stays alive.

Which is some kind of supernatural shit, honestly. No normal person should be alive after being shot that many times.

Using the last of the magic she's willing to, the Delamont Mistress uses some sort of mythical force and throws Heidi into the wall of the church, killing her as well.

And we're all just..

Devastated.

They've been there for us all night and now, they're dead.

Sure, it was Heidi's idea for us to start voting to kill each other, but at least she only did it because it had to be done! 

And now, we're facing the grand high bitch herself.
On our own.

"Finally. At long last, that Society Against Evil bitch is dead. They've been wanting to kill me for the longest time. And now, you're all that stands in my way." She chuckles evilly, smirking at us.

Oli: 'I know what the Society Against Evil is; Shane was working for them at the 1920s house before he was poisoned. So, if Heidi was working with them, she was trying to save us. I'm so upset now.'

"I can smell the stench of that society all over you, pretty boy," She mutters, pointing at Oli. "That house must've done you in."

Wait, she knows about that shit?!

I know Oli told us earlier, but A) I don't think he told Val since she was at the challenge and B) I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD FUCKING KNOW!

H...how the fuck did you know!?" Oli wails, a look of sorrow and awe on his face.

"Oli, what the hell is she talking about?" Val blurts, confused and saddened.

"Val, I should've told you earlier; I was in one of these... games before. Joey held a dinner party in the 1920s. Everybody died except me, him, and a girl called Eva. I don't know how she knows, but... she does." Oli sighs, frustrated.

Me and Lana are hugging each other.

Val's in shock and horror and Oli is in a state I can't even describe.

And Val just goes over to Oli and hug him.

"You should've told me." She whispers.

"I thought you wouldn't accept me for who I am; I thought you would think I was crazy." He shudders.

"You're not crazy, you're a fighter." She responds, smiling.

"Shut up, you fucking bitches!" The Delamont Mistress shouts, stomping her foot.

We all freeze.

"Now, until my ritual is complete and you four can finally die, I've got some friends to keep you company." The Delamont Mistress trills, raising her hands.

We see the cemetery light up.

This shit is not gonna end well.

We look at the cemetery and see...

TO BE CONTINUED. <3