The Delamont Mistress: Prologue

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, it's time for the final prologue of the book. 

It's also time that you find out about the SAE and how they are linked to the whole Delamont shenanigans the Delamont Mistress was going on about last chapter. 

So, I hope you guys are ready. But now, let's get on with the final prologue!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/3rd Person POV:

Colleen, Rosena, and Heidi all raced through the portal into Delamont. 

The ground was cracking and crumbling beneath them as the growls of the spirits rumbled like earthquakes.

"Damn it!" Colleen groaned, stomping her foot into the fragile earth.

"We're too late."

"We need to push the town back in time. I don't care if it gets lost in it, but we still need a shot at defeating the Delamont Mistress." Rosena called out.

The three women raised their swords in the air and crossed them, causing an amber light beam to emerge.

A barrier of some sorts surrounded the town.

It was now lost in time.

"The guardians will be here soon." Colleen alerted her and Rosena, looking at Heidi.

"I've got it; you two take the Delamont Mistress, I'll take the guardians. Good luck!" Heidi quipped, unsheathing her sword and running away from the other two SAE members.

Colleen and Rosena kicked open the church doors, the Delamont Mistress turning around, a wicked smirk plastered on her face.

"I knew you'd come, eventually." She breathed, holding her hand out and motioning a slight 'come here' with her finger.

Colleen charged towards her, trying to slice her stomach, only to get harshly slapped away by her, making her fall to the ground. 

Rosena tried to attack her next, striking her stomach, only to be picked up by her throat.

"Not today, darling." The Delamont Mistress muttered, throwing Rosena into the church doors, causing them to burst open as she fell to the crumbling floor.

Colleen swung her knife and slashed the Delamont Mistress' throat, causing her to fall to the floor, dead.

But just as Colleen walked away, she came back from the dead.

"You can't kill me, Colleen," The Delamont Mistress declared, chuckling slightly,

"I have the Life Locks. All you've sacrificed is for nothing."

"Ro, we need to retreat!" Colleen shouted, a look of worry on his face.

"We can't give up now! What about Heidi!?" Rosena screamed, frustrated.

Before Colleen could open the portal that could take them back to their hideout, Rosena cast a spell, locking the Delamont Mistress in a diamond prison before running into the portal with Colleen.

And that is how the war for Delamont came to light...