Peculiar Possessions: Prologue

Narrator/ 3rd Person POV:

Lucian was sitting on the stairs of Laceline Rockette's, his loyal cat Lucile by his side. He was waiting for his mother to arrive.

He had come to Delamont after her, waiting for her to set her plan to take over town in motion so he could join it.

He considered heading back home a few times, but thanks to Lucile, he could wait until his mother arrived.

And she didn't just arrive, she arrived with prestige and grace.

She was dressed differently than usual; she was wearing a dark purple gown, long purple fingerless gloves with black, sharpened nails at the ends, evening black lipstick, and her raven black hair was now in two buns at the back of her head.

The only things that remained the same were her piercing amber gaze and the horns atop her head.

"I'm sorry for the wait, son," She smirked, raising her hands from in front of her. "I was busy planning and lost track of time."

Lucian's mother wasn't just your average aristocratic mother.

Oh, no, she was far from that.

Lucian's mother was none other than the Delamont Mistress, the current enemy of the Society Against Evil.

Her plan was drawing to a close; make her son the guardian of her last artifact and let pandemonium ensue when the SAE came to save the town.

Lucian stood up as he cradled Lucile. His mother opened her hands to reveal a choker with four feathers on it.

His eyebrow rose in intrigue.

"My precious son, what you have done to support me since I've come here has proven you worthy of my love. They won't stop trying to hurt us. Now, take this choker. Then, you can possess them all into obedience. And Lucile will play her part too." The Delamont Mistress commanded, holding the choker out to him.

Using the hand that wasn't cradling Lucile, Lucian grabbed the choker.

A light surrounded him as he whimpered, though the whimpering soon turned into evil cackling.

By the time Lucian and Lucile had transformed, the Delamont Mistress had left the scene.

Lucian looked at himself in the window of Laceline Rockette's.

He still looked the same, except that his jacket was now crimson instead of bright red.

But Lucile had transformed the most.

She wasn't just a normal black cat anymore; she was a demon cat. (Picture down below:)

And though he was still Lucian, he was no longer the Lucian Delamont had grown to know

He was now Lucian, Master of Possession.

And his demon cat Lucile was now his sidekick...