Romantically Flustered

We watch the Disney movie in comfortable silence, just enjoying each others presence and enjoying the cute film.

The story really is cute. A guy falling away from his fiancé before some girl brings them back together, only for him to realize he loves the girl more than his fiance, and the feelings are mutual. Romance. Something I haven't been able to enjoy...

About three fourths of the way through the movie Sapnap is bent over snoring. George and I giggle at him. Such a kid.

As we watch the dragon fight at the end I feel George's head sink into my shoulder. I turn his way and find him sleeping peacefully. How did George even fall asleep during the climax of the movie? Must've been a long day for the both of them.

I let the rest of the movie play out and watch as the credits roll. George sighs happily in his sleep. I realize we never really decided who would sleep where. I didn't really want to wake either of them up.

I slowly push George so he is laying on the arm rest. I pull a blanket over Sapnap and then pick George up bridal style to carry him to the guest room. I guess I will decide for them for tonight. And it's fine because Sapnap knows he can cuddle with either of us if the couch gets uncomfortable.

George lays limply in my arms and bounces for every step I take. So much for being a light sleeper. He was such a liar.

I get to the room and somehow get the door open without bumping George's head. Once I'm inside the room I realize George is facing the wrong way then the bed.

Oh boy.

I stagger over to the bed and awkwardly climb on trying to get the right angle. I let his head hit the pillow, but now my arms are stuck. George shifts and opens his eyes.

"Dream?"

"Shh. It's fine. Just go back to sleep," I try.

He sits up and I pull my arms away from him.

"Did I fall asleep during the movie?"

"You... yeah. I didn't mean to wake you up. Sorry."

He rubs his eyes tiredly and yawns. "S'okay. I have to put my pajamas on anyways."

"Oh good. I'll leave you be then?" I climb around him off the bed as he goes through his luggage.

"Night. See you tomorrow," I call as I walk to my room.

I hear a soft, "Night," as I close my door.

He was so cute.

***

I wake up to the sound of music, my alarm clock?

I swing my arm blindly at my night stand and miss horribly. I turn over and find myself face to face with Sapnap and George.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey Dream," Sapnap calls light heartedly. He turns off the music.

I groan. "What time is it?" My voice is husky.

"Time to get out of bed," Sapnap sasses.

"It's 10:11," George informs.

"Yes. And we are hungry birds. And we need Dweams help..." Sapnap pouts.

I scoff at him. "Okay okay. Give me a second." I pull my covers down before remembering I went to bed shirtless. My eyes go wide and my face lights on fire as George stares dumbfounded and Sapnap giggles.