Bonus Chapter (Plus Announcements)

"Did you get everything?" I yell from the front door. 

George yells back, "I think so."

I carry the last box down the hall and place it in George's new room. It was also my room. 

George walks over to me, concern written across his features. He scans his new room, stacked with boxes and other assorted items shipped from the UK.

"What's up?" I ask, kissing his forehead. 

He sighs. "I think I have too much stuff. Where are we going to put all of it?"

"I'm sure we will find a place," I reassure grabbing his arms and running my hands up and down them soothingly. 

He nods his head and looks up at me. "How does it feel to have me officially moved in?"

I kiss his hair and smile. "It feels like I've been waiting for this day all my life."

"And... what would you have done if you were still cursed as a little blob?"

My eyes trace his face, pondering on the question. "I would just have to deal with you always making me flustered." 

He smiles. "Good."

And then I kiss his lips, savoring the taste. 

He pulls away. "You know, I wouldn't really mind if you were a blob. I think you looked cute like that."

I blush. "Oh shut up."

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

I have a new story, already written, and almost finished! It's called "Runaway Prince" and it's about Prince Dream, who runs away because he hates his life. He runs into George and has to figure out how to live a normal life. It's kind of, kind of, a enemies to lovers trope and I loved writing it. I think you guys should totally check it out. I'll release the first chapter by next week. I'll remind you about it when I do, but be looking out for it. :D

Thank you so much for all the support! We are currently at almost 6K reads right now. I super appreciate everything! I've never really done in anything like this so it's super awesome to see you guys enjoying my story. 

In the meantime, I would recommend you check out the other story I've written called, "Famously Infamous". It's 100% finished and might be going under editing soon. If you like my writing style I would totally love it if you check it out and comment on it. 

Don't forget that you are the best, and you make me happy, and also, drink water. 

Love you,

-Nnailrak :]