Flustered Confessions

George and I unpack the groceries. Sapnap is nowhere to be found, probably asleep in the guest bedroom, or hiding somewhere on his phone.

The closer we get to finishing the more nervous I become.

How do I tell him? Do I show him? How can I explain my supernatural abilities without freaking him out and making him take the next flight back to the UK?

I put the last box of cereal in it's spot and turn to George. I clap my hands together. "Great job. Let's watch a movie."

I head in the direction of the living room, but I am stopped by George's hand on my bicep. The touch sends electric shock through my body.

"No, Clay. I think you owe me an explanation."

My shoulders sink and I sigh. George turns me to face him. His other hand rests on my other shoulder. "It's time to stop keeping secrets don't you think?"

I nod my head lightly. "Can we... go in my room?"

He nods back.

I walk down the hallway and it seems to get longer the closer I get to my door. I stumble against the wall, and reach for my door knob with a shaky hand. The door swings open revealing my surprisingly organized room.

The both of us sit down on the floor across from each other.

George raises his eyebrows at me expectantly.

I look into his dark eyes. "How do I start?"

"From the beginning?"

I sigh. "I don't know. I guess, when I was a kid some lady hated my family so she kind of made me something strange and every day I get scared someone will figure it out and they'll never want to talk to me again, which is why I never said anything to you because I didn't want you to leave me forever." I don't take a single breath until the very end.

George blinks twice and slowly raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"Oh, please don't make me say that again," I whine covering my face.

"I don't understand."

"How else do I make you understand then to show you?"

"Then show me!"

I close my eyes hard, running my fingers through my hair in frustration. I hated this, I hated that I had to hide from George so long, I hate that I couldn't just tell him.

"Fine. Just... I don't know, say something flirty."

"What? Why?"

"Just-" I groan in annoyance. "Embarrass me or something."

"I'm still confused."

I grab George's shoulders violently, making him look into my green eyes. "Listen, I'm trying to show you. You know how I kept running off when Sapnap would make a sly comment about us, or when we were at the airport and I ran to the bathroom after you called me hot?"

He nods his head with wide eyes.

"Embarrass me."

His head slowly moves up and down. "Uhm..." His eyes frantically scan the room around us. "Your bed looks really comfy today Dream. We should get in it together..."

I raise a skeptical eyebrow. "Is that your best?"

He swallows thickly looking around the room for more inspiration. The gears in his head turn and his eyes catch mine. "What- what if I kissed you?" He wets his lips subtly.

My heart rate picks up.

"To try and make me embarrassed?" I question.

"Sure."