Epilogue

1 year later…

Today was a very special day, one of which I think came too early and made me tear up.

Luna: “I swear if you guys cry-”

Scarlet: “Of course we will. You’re finally becoming a big girl and we can’t see you go like this.”

Luna: “You guys are saying as if I’m never going to contact yall after getting married.”

Lucy: “Even if you do, we can come to your house and spam your phone with a ton of messages.”

Flora: “You know, you have a very good idea.”

Luna: “How about this, I’ll message you all every day so that you’re all at ease, okay?”

Lucy: “Perfect. And if we don’t get a hold of you, then there is always your husband.”

Scarlet: “He is actually a great man and we know he will keep you happy.”

Raven: “Indeed.”

Lucy: “Let’s just get her ready now; we don’t want to be late.”

And, I was right, we were late and everyone started panicking that the bride was kidnapped or something. No one thought that it could be a traffic jam. We were getting calls every 5 minutes. T_T

We made it after 20 minutes of being stuck in traffic and when we got there, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Luna looked so gorgeous, as she is inside and out. And all of us were crying like babies as if she was already going home. I took loads and loads of photos to capture the moments. They looked like an adorable couple and I was glad that the guy turned out to be great for Luna. We even developed a friendship with him and he enjoyed the time he has with us.

After the reception was over, we all really felt empty in our hearts. If it were not for Luna, I wouldn’t have ever met these girls and live the life I was living today. However, we had to understand this moment is something that will also come in our lives.

If I were honest, I did cry after going home but I knew that that was probably not what Luna would want. I went to my laptop and opened the old photos that we had all taken. I cried even more. Time surely flies fast and I’m so happy that now I’m much healthier than I was before.

The next day, I was invited to Steven’s place for dinner with their family.

Lucy: “Everything looks delicious Miss Diana. And it’s very tasty.”

Diana: “Oh thank you so much. Please have some more.”

Henry: “We have some exciting news to tell you.”

Lucy: “Oh really? What is it?”

They handed me a gift box and I opened it to see a shirt, which said, “You’re going to be a big sister again”.

Lucy: “Wait does this mean-”

Miss Diana: “Yes we are expecting not one, not two, but triplets.”

Lucy: “That’s amazing! Congratulations to all of you. Steven, how do you feel being a big brother?”

Steven: “I don’t want to have a baby.”

Lucy: “Why?! Don’t you know how cute babies are, and you’ll have 3 babies to play with then.”

Steven: “Yea but all babies do is cry.”

Lucy: “Yes but there is more to do little one and you’ll see. Oh also did the doctor tell the gender of the babies?”

Henry: “It’s one boy and two girls.”

Lucy: “Oh then that’s great.”

Steven was still not too happy about having brothers and sisters. But I eventually made him excited about all the things there are when you have siblings.

I stayed for a little while and then headed home. But before I did, I went to the bakery again.

It did remind me of the time Ava was there and it’s been a really long time since I last saw her.

And as soon as I walked into the bakery, I saw her right there. I was thinking, “Well, now you’re doomed, Lucy”.

Lucy: “Umm…hey…Ava.”

Ava: “Oh Hey Lucy how have you been?”

Lucy: “I’m doing good…how are you?”

Ava: “Doing fine…”

Then there was this awkward silence.

Ava: “Luna got married recently right?”

Lucy: “Yea…..she did”

Ava: “Ah good good….listen I have to tell you something”

Lucy: “Yea what is it?”

Ava: “I’m sorry for what I did to you in the past…I know saying it isn’t enough but I’m sorry.”

Lucy: “It’s okay. I’m sorry too if I’ve done anything wrong.”

Ava: “It’s fine…well I guess I’ll see you around then.”

Lucy: “Yea sure…”

After I got my order, I just left and kept thinking about that interaction. Well, what’s done is done.

When I went home, I saw that my kittens were playing. It’s crazy how fast they grow up. Makes you want to cry.

Their birthday is also coming soon and I can’t wait to go all crazy for that.

I felt that since I had better to do I would just make myself some tea and enjoy the view. It was raining and I was an absolute sucker for that. The beautiful sound that it makes and the air feels so fresh, yet breath-taking.

As I was sipping my tea, it made me realize something. And that made me think about many things. Sometimes those thoughts come into your mind. Whether I am loved and cared for by the people that are by my side or not, do they love me as much as I do? The thing is, that your mind is very malnipulative. In cases like that, I wouldn’t know what my real thoughts were and what weren’t. The friends I had in the past whom I gave my time that I could have used somewhere else and the 100 times I told them that I loved them. However, all came to today, those people are just friends in my contacts and no more than that. Fair to say maybe I demand too much as a person maybe I just am too much to handle. And the way I perceive it, people definitely don’t like that. Some people left me to the point because they had to since I was the reason they couldn’t reach their goals and some because they were forced to move away for a time. And I would think about those friends of mine whom I cherished so much which was my fault to do that in the first place. For days and sometimes months I would think about them, I was an idiot to do so. I wonder, is it a sin to ask someone who could love and care for me the same way I do? That person would understand me, what pains me, the way I see the world. There were many times where my mind said, “End it now. Take that knife and just do it. Stab your hand”. That’s how much my mind wanted to do it. I couldn’t deal with it and the way I tolerated the pain was by telling people. But even after explaining it to them, it wouldn’t even begin to describe what I actually felt. I wasted so much time, tears, and tissues on those people. Even after telling myself right now that they probably are living a peaceful life, whereas you are the one acting miserable.

I had to that be one of those girls who would just smile through the pain they received and hide it all just so that I wouldn’t be questioned about what was wrong. When I would say what was wrong in a way it didn’t seem like they understood what I was talking about. Because all of the pain was happening was inside. It wasn’t physical so someone could see.
I just opened my window admired the view.

I just sighed in relief that now, I feel much better and am so grateful to be where I am today because of my family and friends.

The End.