Chapter 11 - Jasper

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
― Jane Austen, Emma

The Duke comes to welcome me in, "A prior notice would've been appreciated

The Duke comes to welcome me in, "A prior notice would've been appreciated." He says allowing me into his office, I take a seat on the couch smiling.

"It was a sudden plan. Hope I didn't bother you a lot." I say as he takes a seat while the butler pours the tea for us.

"You are my king, everything comes next." He dips his chin, this is why I don't hate him totally. His loyalty is very precious to me.

"You'll be surprised what I found out today." I take a sip from the tea, it's my favorite type.

Duke looks at me expecting to continue talking, "Suddenly an acquaintance of mine raises a doubt of you being involved with my flight crash." I say, he takes in the news like I said it's going to rain during rainy season.

"What is your opinion on the matter your majesty?" He asks.

I clench my jaw trying to keep calm. "I trust you." I say, he nods. "For now." I stand walking to his bookshelf.

"I'd appreciate if you speak your mind Duke Samuel. I'm not interested in playing mindgames with you." I pull out a random file, it's his financial report. Everything neat and perfect.

I put it back and turn to him, I push my hands in the pockets. "I swear on my honor that I never as much thought of hurting you or my late king and queen." He bows.

I smile instinctively, I nod and walk to the door. "My Queen misses you, hope you can make some time to come visit her." I tell him.

"Sure my king." He says quickly, I walk out shaking my head slightly.

He only cares about her.

I reach home by dinner, my queen is still sleeping when I enter our room.
I

ask Carla to send dinner to our room, I take a shower while the food arrives.

I slowly run a hand in her hairs, she smiles snuggling into my chest. "Have something to eat." I kiss her temple.

"I want to sleep a little more." She pouts, I run a palm over her tiny baby bump. Will I also become like Duke Samuel? The thought of my daughter marrying makes an uneasy feeling pull on my heart. I'm thinking too much.

I feel my queen watching me, my eyes travel up to her eyes which look at me amusingly. "What?" I ask.

She smiles sitting up, "What were you thinking?" She asks hugging my stomach.

I brush some hairs away from her face, "I want it to be a girl." I say, her eyes narrow.

"Why?" She looks up at me, I shrug picking her in my arms and walking to the couch. The food is set on the coffee table.

"No reason, I want her to look like you." I set her on the couch and kiss her lips.

She smiles looking at her baby bump, "I hope they resemble you instead." She looks into my eyes. "I want them to have your blue eyes." She says making me grin.

We eat dinner and go to bed, around midnight I wake up to her whimpering. I've gotten very sensitive to sounds after the crash.

I switch on the lamp to take a clear look at her, she moans slipping her hand between her legs. My heart skips a beat and blood rushes south, I lift the blanket and find her dress up to her stomach and her hand moves beneath her panties.

I look at her face, she's sleeping. I wanna know what's going on in her head right now, what is she dreaming about?

"Jasper." She moans lightly making me groan appreciatively. My darling is dreaming something naughty about me.

I watch as she strokes herself softly, I move under the sheets and carefully pull her panties down. I kiss the back of her hand before meeting her wetness.

As much as I'd love to watch her, it's impossible to control myself. I move her hand away and start pleasuring her with my tongue, a loud moan escapes her lips and I feel her wake up.

"Jasper." Her hand slides into my hairs, she tugs on them lightly. "What are you doing?" She lifts the blanket to look at me.

I look at her, it has her turning red from head to toe, "I was having a midnight craving." I say sliding two fingers inside her smoothly, her mouth falls agape as I move up to kiss her.

I kiss her breathless while finger fucking her, she shudders and her insides tighten around my fingers as she comes.

"I want you." She says digging her nails into my shoulders. I push my sweatpants down and stroke myself before pushing inside her, she feels warm and soft.

I groan bitting onto her chin, "Tell me if it gets dangerous." I say, she nods. I wasn't going to have sex until she gave birth and got better but it seems like a very difficult task to hold back.

I don't want to hurt her in anyway, I wrap my arms around her and flip us over so she's on the top.

"No, you are too deep this way." She gasps trying to get off, I hold her hips forbidding her from moving.

"I want to watch as you come." I say, her eyes lock with mine, after a second she starts to move up and down my hardon.

It's a sight worth watching, I might as well be in heaven right now. She throws her head back as her second orgasm hits, I keep her moving till I come inside her.

She flops on my chest clearly tired, I pull the blanket over our bodies and hug her into my chest.

"I love you so much." I say tugging some hairs behind her ear, she lazily looks up at me.

"I do too." She says kissing my jaw, "I love you." She says making me smile. I hug her closer as I drift off to sleep.

*

Do vote and comment!:)