Chapter 21 - Samantha

“If I could have him like this in my dreams every night of my life, I’d stake my entire life on dreams and be done with the rest.”
― André Aciman, Call Me by Your Name

”― André Aciman, Call Me by Your Name

"Hand me my phone." I hold out my phone.

Chris rolls his eyes, "Good to see you too." He hugs me, I push him away irritatedly.

"My phone." I hiss still holding out my palm.

He flops on the bed, takes out his phone and starts playing. "It broke when you hit the bus." He says bored.

I snatch his phone from him and search the book I was reading before the accident happened.

Duke Samuel was later found guilty for murdering the former king and queen and the Duke's title was passed to Beth's brother Ace.

"Beth and Jasper had two kids later and had their happily ever after?" I scoff, he doesn't look like it. He starts drinking and smoking, working like there's no tomorrow, he didn't trust anyone, he barely spent time with his family. That sound so happy to me.

"Who the fuck are they?" Chris takes his phone back. "What shit is this?" He scrolls through the book.

"Shit indeed. I need to go back." I say going to the door.

Chris wanks me around startling me, "The fuck is wrong with you?" I push him hard on the chest making him take a few steps back.

"Wrong with me?" He gets angrier and switches to Russian. "What is wrong with you?" He pushes on my shoulder making me go back a step, "You get hit by a bus, go into coma and wake up almost a year later then act like it was just any other day." He yells.

"I was in coma for almost an year?" I ask unable to find my voice.

"Yes, God damn!" He hits the couch making it slide all the way and hit the wall. "You almost died dipshit." He says.

I sigh rubbing my forehead, "I can't do this right now." I walk out the door, the doctor who was about to enter gasps.

"You're awake Ms. Winston." She says.

"Yes, thank you for you care. I'll be on my way after paying the bill." I walk away before she says anything more.

"I'll handle the bill." Sally says, I didn't notice her come.

"Thanks. Keys." I hold out my hand, she places the keys on my palm hesitantly I take them and go straight to the parking and find my black Rover.

"You need to calm down Cece." Chris stops me from getting inside the car.

"I need to think. Let go." I order and pull on the door, he doesn't say anything and gets inside the car.

It drive to the club, I park screechingly and get out. "There are new trainees don't hit them." Chris says behind me.

"Gloves Rox." I yell as I enter.

Rox gets up from his seat, everyone stops doing whatever they were doing and stares at me.

"You're awake." Rox says.

I'm not in the mood to smile and rejoice.

"Gloves!" I scream, he flinches then quickly tells a boy to get my red gloves.

"The punching bags broken." Rox says, Chris signals him to sit down with his hands and goes to grab his own gloves.

"I'm gonna fight Miss. Hyper today." He says getting into a nearby ring, I smirk getting right behind him.

It's gonna be a good fight.

We take our attack positions, I bring my breathing to an even level. I attack first, he blocks, I attack again, and again and again. He tries to trip me but I jump across kicking him right in the face.

"That's fowl." I hear someone say.

I turn around to find them, everyone stiffens under my gaze. "If you are here to play the fair game you've already lost." I say, Chris gets me in a headlock from behind. "Everything is fair inside the ring." I grab a fistful of his hairs and throw him over my shoulder straight outside the ring.

I hop out of the ring and kick him in the stomach, not once holding back. He grabs my leg making me do a flip.

"What's gotten into you today?" He attacks, his moments are slow and careful.

"Harder pussy, that's all you've got?" I duck and land a heavy punch to his gut making him groan.

"You'll regret saying that." He attacks with his full might, I try to block it but screech backwards still I hit the ring.

"I'd love to see you try." I cartwheel making him back off, I stop then shower his mid area with punches.

He punches me in the face making me bite my cheek, "God damit!" My mouth fills with the taste of blood.

We fight and fight till both of us are exhausted and can barely breathe.

"You just got out of the hospital." Rox tosses me a water bottle, I sit up and pour it over my face. The cold water calms me a little.

"I didn't want to wake up." I say.

"Do you want to die?" Chris angrily hisses in Russian.

I close my eyes and lean on the wall, you are mine Jasper.

"I'm going home." I announce standing suddenly.

"Will you be fine alone?" Sally asks.

"I'll be fine." I walk out, getting into my car I drive towards my appartment.

Was it all really just a big dream I had? Was it my imagination? Fuck myself for that. Jesus Christ! Can I just go back into coma again?

I never felt so lost in life before, this doesn't feel right. I gave up being Cecilia, I Samantha now. Yes. I don't know how but I'm going back to him.

I take a shower and fall asleep almost instantly, the exhaustion from the day makes my body ache.

"Jasper, I miss you."

**

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you all are cherished and loved by the people around you! I bet you are, you deserve all the happiness in the world, never let your self worth drop.. also I love you all!

Stay safe and happy!!

And this is the part I beg for your votes and comments:) please vote and comment!:)