Chapter 27 - Samantha

THE FINAL CHAPTER

Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness.”
― Thomas Hardy, Far From the Madding Crowd

I feel a bit uncomfortable so I walk down to take a walk in the garden, I'm sweating too much

I feel a bit uncomfortable so I walk down to take a walk in the garden, I'm sweating too much. I reach the last stair and see Jasper returning home.

I smile as he walks towards me, I take a few steps towards him when suddenly my water broke. I gasp and hold my belly.

He freezes on his spot, his eyes widen. The pain kicks in and I yelp in pain.

"O my God! Sister in law!" Jacob runs  downstairs, he slips on the water and hits his head to the couch. He holds his head in pain.

Jasper slowly walks to me, his hands are shivering.

"I-I'll take you to the hospital." He says and I scream in pain holding his arm tightly. He picks me up and takes me out.

"Jacob." I call and he glances back at him, Justin comes down in rush with Ertha in his arms.

"Take care of that idiot." Jasper says and puts me in the car. The driver drives and I hold onto Jasper tightly like my life depends on it.

The pain is unbearable, my lower part is being crushed under a mountain.

"We'll be alright, it'll be fine my queen." He whispers more to himself but that soothes me somewhat. I'm dying down here. Baby you're killing me.

We reach the hospital, Jasper never leaves my side. After hours of pain I give birth to a healthy baby boy.

Jasper tears up this time as well, he holds our baby boy to his chest carefully.

"Mamá!" Ertha runs inside crying.

I pick her up, she hugs my neck sobbing, "Sorry baby, did I scare you?" I ask, she nods pouting.

"Look at your little brother princess." Jasper sits on the bed next to me.

"Baby brother." Ertha looks at me then Jasper then the baby.

The others walk in, Dad comes to check on me first. He holds the baby after, "I'm so proud of you dear." He pats my head looking emotional.

"Grampa baby brother!" Ertha says making him chuckle.

"Yes princess, have you thought of a name?" He asks her.

She looks confused at us, "I did." Jacob proudly raises his hand, he takes the baby in his hand.

"Omg, I can feel his heart beat." He says gasping.

Jasper is holding me tightly, I place a assuring hand on his. "I just can express this feeling." He says.

I nod letting him rest his face in my neck.

"Asher." Jacob says.

"I like that." I say, Jasper peeks from my neck and Ertha tries to scare him.

He pretends to be surprised with makes me laugh, "Prince Asher." Justin smiles poking the baby's cheek, Asher grabs his finger and stares at him.

Jacob whines that the baby didn't hold his finger instead.

Everyone leaves, Jasper puts Ertha to sleep on his shoulder while I breastfeed Asher.

"I want time to stop at this moment." Jasper says making me smile.

"I don't want to breastfeed forever." I say making him chuckle.

"It's just." He sighs happily, "Everything is perfect right now." He runs and hand through Ertha's hairs.

"Yeah, soon Asher will grow as big as Ertha." I smile at my baby boy.

"I don't want my babies get big, I want to always be able to hold them." I say pouting.

Jasper laughs sitting next to me, he looks at Asher who smiles at him while sucking on my nipple.

"Are you mocking me little guy?" Jasper says, he leans closer holding Ertha to his chest and kisses the nape of my neck.

"She is mine, I'm only allowing this because you are small." He says which makes me chuckle.

Asher look at me then smiles wider, "He looks at me just like how Ertha used to look at you." I say, Jasper nods.

"Our kids love us very much." He say smiling.

I finish feeding Asher and put him to sleep in the crib, it's big enough so Jasper places Ertha next to him.

Japser hugs me as we watch our two beautiful creations sleep peacefully.

"They are enough." Jasper says resting his head on my shoulder, I nod.

"More than enough." I say.

I turn my head to kiss him, he kisses me back softly. "I admire how strong you were." He says making me smile.

"I feel so lucky to have you." He kisses my forehead.

"Me too." I turn and wrap my arms around his neck, my body still aches but I don't let it show.

I want to enjoy this moment with Jasper, "I have to tell you something." I say, he nods asking me to speak.

"When the thing with Beth went down and I passed out." I say and he nods, "I went back to my old body."

He body tenses, "I remember everything about my past life."

"Why are you telling me this now?" He asks.

I hug him, "I used to love boxing." I look up at him, "I want to continue, of course after the kids grow a little." I say.

"Boxing?" He asks amused, I nod.

"Are you sure your body can handle it?" He asks.

I shrug, "I gave birth to two beautiful babies, boxing won't be harder than that." I say smiling.

He nods hugging me again, "You are free to do anything you want as long as you are by my side safe and happy." He says making me grin.

"Thank you so much Jasper." I say.

"Anytime my queen." I feel him kiss the top of my head.

**

Do vote and comment!:)