Chapter 5

Around one year later

Okimoto Kasumi

Age: 11

Hair color: Platinum blonde

Eye color: Greyish blue

Height: 154cm

Oi....what the hell happened to Daisuke over this one year.... he grew taller.... did his hair gets redder!!

Takara Daisuke 

Age: 11

Hair color:  crimson red

Eye color:  crimson red

Height: 157 cm

"Kasu-chan.... is something wrong with my face?.... you're having those I-Can't-Stand-It look..." Daisuke asked.

"Nothing... how was it... in Yokohama?" Kasumi asked.

"My grandparent wanted the Chinese tradition to continue through the bloodline....so I was forced to train...and here is what they gave me...."  Daisuke handed Kasumi a large paper bag.

Inside that bag, there is a traditional uniform used in Chinese Martial Art.

Why do I get Deja vu.... this uniform .... kind of reminds me of what Kamui Yato wore.... wow... almost every wish I had in the previous life is granted in this life... wait does that mean...Daisuke came to life because of my wish...

"You okay?..." Daisuke asked.

"No, I'm fine...I'm kind of surprise," Kasumi replied.

"Wanna go shopping?" Daisuke grinned.

"Ehh...why?" Kasumi was shocked.

"I need some new clothes...especially hoodies... and I'm hungry for street food," Daisuke daydreamed.

"Ehh...didn't you bought those before coming here?" Kasumi asked.

"Yeah...but I'm not satisfied with it..." Daisuke said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Kasumi sighed," fine, wait for me here. I need to get dressed up."

After ten minutes

"You're slow~" Daisuke sighed.

"Oi... a girl is conscious of her appearance," irks marks appeared on Kasumi.

"But you don't have to take an hour to get prepare," Daisuke retorted.

"It's just ten minutes!" Kasumi lost her temper.

"Oi!! don't go and fight each other the first you meet in one year!! I need to nap!!" Aki shouted from his room.

Okimoto Aki

Age: 11

Hair color: dark blue

Eye color: dark blue

Height: 158 cm

"Hai, hai," Daisuke and Kasumi replied carelessly; causing irk marks to appear on Aki's face.

At the shopping mall

"This is just too many shopping bags..." Kasumi sweatdropped at the pile of shopping bags next to the bench in a clothing store.

"really? the last time I went shopping with my mother, there are more shopping bags than this," Daisuke casually said.

Now I know where that shopping maniac gene coming from...