Chapter 16

Musashi Shrine

"Hey Chifuyu-kun, where's Baji-san?" Kasumi asked Chifuyu.

"He got house arrest for causing an infight," Chifuyu explained.

"Oh.." Kasumi nodded in understanding. 

So it's almost time for the Valhalla arc...and Baji-san... death

 Lights appear from the horizon...Toman's commander, vice-commander, and the divisions' captains are here.

Toman members bowed and greeted them.

"GOOD WORK!!"

"You got any plans?..." Daisuke whispered to Kasumi.

"yeah... a few..." Kasumi answered quietly.

.

.

.

"Listen up! This guy standing behind me the Third Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!!" Hamada (One of Kisaki's followers) shouted.

"You know...it would be better if we stop Kisaki from being the Third Division captain," Daisuke whispered in a monotone voice.

"A jump straight to using Tenjiku...no way," Kasumi whispered.

This arc helped Kazutora regain some of his sanity back...

Daisuke didn't say anything.

Thud!

Clatter!

Attentions went toward Takemichi who just punched Kisaki.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKEMITCHY?! YOU'RE NO PART OF TOMAN! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OUR CEREMONY?!" Draken shouted.

"What's your problem, Takemitchy?!" Mitsuya walked toward Takemitchy, so did the other divisions' captain.

"You trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole?" Smiley asked with irk marks on his cheek.

No way...Takemitchy went back to this time...my plan...failed...

Kasumi was shocked at the situation. She expected that some of her plans might fail but she never knew it would fail this quickly.

"Hey now, what's going on?" a voice came from behind the captains; revealing to be Baji.

"Things just got real interesting!" Baji spoke.

"Baji..." Mitsuya was shocked at the First Division Captain's appearance.

"Ain't you on house arrest?" Muto said.

Baji walked forward and punched Takemichi. He threw another punch. Baji was about to throw the third punch but, "Cut it out, Baji," Mitsuya grabbed Baji's left arm.

"Lemme go, Mitsuya. I'll kill you," Baji uttered.

"You wanna go, Bastard...?" Mitsuya responded.

"MIKEY!!" Baji shouted.

"Why are you here, Baji? You caused infighting in the gang...and have been banned from our gatherings," Mikey stated in a low voice.

"I punch another shitty brat. Since I ruin your precious gathering, are going to kick me out this time?" Baji announced.

"Baji..." Mikey muttered.

"I'm leaving Toman to join Valhalla. You don't need a troublemaker like me around. Right, Mikey?" Baji continued.

"BAJI!!" Mikey shouted.

"I quit. From now on, First Division Captain Keisuke Baji... will be Toman's enemy," Baji declared and walked away.