Chapter 26

On the riverbank, Kasumi, Daisuke, Chifuyu, and Takemichi sat down; admiring the view in front of them.

" You guys have the fireworks ready?" Daisuke asked.

" Yeah...but why do we need fireworks?" Takemichi asked.

" Just to celebrate the new year~" Kasumi replied.

" And here are the fireworks~" Kasumi showed them cylindrical-shaped objects.

" Um...Kasumi.... that's Dynamite..." Chifuyu pointed out.

" What do you mean? This is fireworks," Kasumi replied.

" No... it's dynamite....look at its shape," Daisuke said.

" Huh? It's fireworks. I know how to read. It's written here F I R E W O R K," Kasumi held the object in front of her.

" And I know how to observe and read the details. It's dynamite. It has a cylindrical shape...I never seen any fireworks shaped like this," Daisuke argued.

" Fine...I will light it up. If it explodes it's dynamite. If it's not but sparks, it's fireworks," Kasumi sighed and lit four objects.

" Wait! What if it's Dynamite!!" Takemichi shouted.

" Oh," Kasumi tossed the four objects toward Daisuke.

" WHY YOU TOSS THESE TO ME??!!" Daisuke caught the objects.

" Since you want to prove these objects as Dynamite, then you should be the one holding this experiment," Kasumi replied.

" Like HELL!! You're also the one who wants to prove a point!!" Daisuke tossed the four lit objects. Kasumi, Daisuke, Takemichi, and Chifuyu had one lit object landed on their hand.

"Why did we get involved in this argument!!!!" Chifuyu and Takemichi shouted and tossed the lit objects toward Daisuke and Kasumi.

" Why are you tossing it to us!!!" Daisuke and Kasumi shouted and tossed the objects back.

The four lit objects were tossed around between the group.

After a few seconds, Kasumi ordered," throw them into the river!!!"

As the four were about to throw the lit object, a group of delinquents approached them.

" Change of plan!!" Kasumi, Daisuke, and Chifuyu shouted and threw them toward the group.

" Huh!!?" Takemichi stood in shock.

Kasumi took the lit objects from Takemichi and threw it toward the delinquents.

The four lit objects exploded.

" Wow....it really is Dynamite," Kasumi commented.

".....wait.... that's mean...I just got scammed!!!" Kasumi shouted.

" Yeah...talk about that later! We gotta go!!" Daisuke shouted as the four ran away from the scene.

The delinquents followed after them.

" Why are they chasing us!!" Takemichi shouted.

" Dunno. Blame it on Daisuke," Chifuyu replied.

" Huh?!!" Daisuke remarked.

" Pretty sure it's Daisuke's fault. " Kasumi said; causing irk marks to appear on Daisuke's cheek.

" Anyway, we gotta get away from them. They are closing on us," Chifuyu said.

" We'll split up, and meet at you know where," Kasumi said.

" Yeah!!" Daisuke and Chifuyu agreed.