Chapter 11

Walking out of the supermarket; stood two teenagers with red cheeks.

"It still hurts," Daisuke rubbed his red cheek.

" At least we won't get grounded," Kasumi replied.

"Yeah... it's like a slap on a wrist," Daisuke commented when remembering what happened last night.

Flashback 

"Mind explaining why the two of you were out late at night," Mrs.Okimoto asked; looking down at the two teenagers who were kneeling on the floor with both knees.

Suddenly, a growl came from Kasumi's stomach.

"I was hungry...so I asked Daisuke to accompany me on a little journey to a convenience store," Kasumi sheepily said.

"Why didn't back here to get some food?" Aki yawned.

"I forgot the keys," Kasumi bluntly said.

"At least left a note saying that you are going somewhere," Mr.Okimoto sighed.

How could I know that you were checking on us in the middle of the night?!

"Okay, that's enough. I need to call Mrs. Takara. and Kasumi. Tomorrow you will take over Satoru's chores," Mrs.Okimoto sighed.

After calling Mrs. Takara, both teenagers got a pinch in the cheek. 

.

.

.

"That stomach growl...was it real or fake?" Daisuke asked before leaving Kasumi's house.

"Real," Kasumi replied.

"What?!" Daisuke was shocked.

"I suspect a possible chance of us getting caught, so I missed dinner on purpose," Kasumi explained.

"Wow~!" Daisuke clapped.

End of Flashback

"Wasn't this supposed to be your chore?" Daisuke asked as he carried 2 paper bags of groceries.

"It is, but frankly I'm weak. So I need your help with carrying those for me," Kasumi faked a weak voice.

"You seriously need to stop making that excuse. It's getting old," Daisuke complained.

"Where are we going next?" Daisuke asked.

"To a cake store," Kasumi read the paper.

.

.

.

"Takemichi, what are you doing?" Daisuke asked while Kasumi carried 2 stacked boxes that have 2 cakes each.

"Daisuke-kun, Kasumi-chan.. I was just... um.." Takemichi didn't know what to say.

"Are you spying on Draken?" Kasumi asked.

"No! I was just following him," Takemichi declined.

"Oh~ let us on in the fun too~," Kasumi pushed Takemichi lightly to walk forward.

"O-okay," Takemichi was hesitant at first.

"What are you doing? what if your step-mom sends Satoru nii-san to get you after realizing that you're late," Daisuke whispered.

"It'll be okay~" Kasumi reassured Daisuke.

This is a great chance for Daisuke to see Mikey and Draken in a new light