Chapter 28

Present (2018)

Walking into a hospital, a 27-year-old man in a trench coat walked toward the counter. He has long black hair, that was comb to cover his neck.

" Do you know which room, Kasumi Okimoto is?" He asked.

"Her room is 304," the nurse answered.

He walked toward the room. As he opened the door, a platinum blonde hair woman turned from the window to look at the man in front of the door.

" .....Mikey-san.....what are you doing here?" Kasumi asked. She expected someone else to visit her.

" Let's go on a walk outside," Mikey said as he lifted Kasumi and placed her in a wheelchair. He pushed the wheelchair and walked out of the hospital.

" You know...Mikey-san.....someone has always visited me and takes me outside to get some fresh air. It was refreshing and fun. Every day, I waited for him ....but today....he didn't show up....instead it was you.....you killed Chifuyu....right?....and now... I'm your next target?  .... Why?" Kasumi spoke without turning to look back at Mikey.

" Yeah....it was me," Mikey admitted.

"To think that murder is an answer.....heh....maybe it can be a solution.....but why did you kill your friends?.... You just went after the wrong people....well I have no say in this...after my brain is a mess," Kasumi sighed.

Mikey didn't reply. He waited for Kasumi to continued.

" Can you placed me on that fence?" Kasumi pointed to the steel fence of the steel bridge.

Mikey nodded and placed her there. Kasumi held on the fence tightly; not wanting to fall.

" So is this where our first and last meeting is?" Kasumi asked as Mikey pointed his gun to the back of her head.

" any last words?" Mikey uttered.

"Heh....look like both of us rely too much on Takemichi.... don't cause too much burden for him-" a bullet went through her skull. Her lifeless body fell into the river.

Mikey wait for a few minutes and then jumped into the river to retrieve the dead body. He took her lifeless body and left her in the hospital. Mikey disappeared again while the nurses' and doctors' attentions were on Kasumi.

.

.

.

Past(2006)

" And that's how you can tell the difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous mixture," Kasumi and Daisuke walked back home from their after-school class.

" Oh....so that's how," Daisuke placed his fist on his palm.

Suddenly they were stopped by a group of delinquents dressed in red coats.

Yikes ...it's Tenjiku...

"You're from Toman?... I heard a lot about you two," a member said as the group took a fighting stance.

Kasumi and Daisuke stood; ready to fight back if the group of delinquents in front of them takes the first move.

After a few minutes, all of the Tenjiku were laid on the ground. Only Kasumi and Daisuke were left standing up.

" Phew... that's a close on-" As Kasumi turned around to talk to Daisuke, a punch was thrown toward her face causing her to be flown back.

So You're in Tenjiku...