Chapter 36

" I need to time leap," Takemichi spoke up as he and Chifuyu rode a bike across a park. Riding a skateboard alongside them is Kasumi.

" I see...you are going back 12 years in the future, going to miss you," Chifuyu replied.

" No, I want to time leap to 3 days ago," Takemichi said.

" Why?" Kasumi asked.

" It's White Day, 3 days ago. And I forget to give something to Hina. She's going to kill me!!" Takemichi let go of the bike handles and grabbed his head; terrified at his imagination of Hina's anger.

" You... I thought it's was going to be something serious...and hey!! Don't let go of handle!!" Chifuyu grabbed onto the seat. The bike wobbled and knocked Kasumi's skateboard. Three of them fell into a bush.

"Sorry, Kasumi-chan, Chifuyu," Takemichi apologized after the three of them get themselves out of the bushes.

" I hope my arm won't need an extension date just to heal," Kasumi uttered quietly.

" You shouldn't be riding a skateboard in the first place," Chifuyu sighed.

" Takemichi, it'll be fine if you return Hina a valentine gift right?" Chifuyu spoke after an idea hit him.

" Huh?" Takemichi and Kasumi turned to Chifuyu with a question expression.

"Leave it to me!! It's called the T2D2 plan!! Time Travel Doki Doki!!" Chifuyu spoke with a proud smile.

" T...2?" Takemichi asked.

Wait... isn't this the plan that is similar to a treasure hunt...

" What we need are Polka dots boxes, ribbon, and a memo pad," Chifuyu explained.

" What do you have in mind?" Takemichi asked.

" Using these, we will get a full dramatic surprise. Hina will be excited about it," Chifuyu answered.

" Will these work?" Takemichi asked.

" Takemichi... No matter what era, girls will love polka dots patterns and will always be surprised by it," Chifuyu said and he started to look like a character from a Shoujo manga.

" Oh that sounds fun," Takemichi said.

Kasumi sat on the swing; watching the two teenagers getting ready for a surprise gift for Hina.

As Takemichi called Hina, Chifuyu guided Kasumi to hide in a bush and watched.

Hina arrived and bowed toward Takemichi.

" I can't hear anything...why is she bowing?" Chifuyu whispered.

" She felt guilty for most of the events that happened over this past year. It was all because Kisaki is obsessed over her," Kasumi whispered back.

" Ehh!! You can hear them?!!" Chifuyu shouted in a whisper.

" No," Kasumi replied.

" Then...how?" Chifuyu asked.

" Hina spoke to me about it. I already told her it wasn't her fault but she won't let it go," Kasumi explained.

Chifuyu was speechless at the new information.

He turned around and saw Takemichi walking toward a place that held the last clue," idiot!! Don't go there!!" Chifuyu shouted in a whisper.

Takemichi opened his palm and there was a ring on top of it.

" Aw... Sucks..." Chifuyu sighed in defeat which cause Kasumi to chuckle.

" PLEASE MARRY ME!!! " Takemichi confessed as he grabbed Hina's shoulder.