chapter 38

6 months later

Waiting outside of Juvie, stood Kasumi and Kakucho.

A few minutes later, former Tenjiku's commander and executives walked out of the gate.

Daisuke jumped and hugged Kasumi," I'm free!! Ehh....why did you keep your hair short?"

" Dunno...I guess I like it this way...." Kasumi replied as Daisuke released her.

Kasumi looked at the crowd and noticed Muto standing with Tenjiku's former members.

wasn't Sanzu the one who's waiting for Muto.....if he's not here.....then..... what's changed his mind.....

Did Mikey somehow change his mind?..

" You know what....it feels like time hasn't changed at all....when you have this appearance," Daisuke spoke; redirecting her attention toward him.

" Oh...I guess," Kasumi smiled and walked away from the group as Daisuke followed her.

" Did your parents visit you?" Kasumi asked.

" Yeah they did....only once a month," Daisuke replied.

" Oh..." Kasumi said.

" You wanna go straight home....maybe they might wait for you there," Kasumi continued.

" How you are that confident they are there? They might have well moved back to Kyoto," Daisuke replied and ran past Kasumi.

" Oh....then why are you in a hurry to go back to your house?" Kasumi pointed out as Daisuke stopped in shock.

" I just missed my home okay," Daisuke replied.

" Okay....and also one more question," Kasumi turned around and pointed toward the group that has been following them ever since they got of Juvie," why are they following us?"

" Oi, oi... don't be a party pooper," Ran spoke in a singsong voice.

" Izana wants to visit Daisuke's house ever since he came to Shibuya, but stuff got in the way," Kakucho explained.

" And besides we don't have any money to go back home," Rindou said.

" Might have well crashed in Daisuke's house, since his home is big," Madarame continued.

" Why all of a sudden, I feel like I just crashed into a wrong party," Kasumi commented.

" Don't be like that. They are my friends... I assured you.... everything will be fine~" Daisuke reassured Kasumi while a wide grin.

Kasumi sighed in disappointment since she wanted to resolve the problem between her and Daisuke real quick.

.

.

.

Takara residents

" Whoa....your house is big....bigger than your place in Yokohama!!!" Madarame shouted in shock.

" Would you look like that.....he's a rich boy everywhere he goes," Ran commented.

" Sugoi...I always wonder why a guy like Daisuke somehow ended up in a delinquents world," Mochi questioned as Muto nodded in agreement.

" Oi...why are you all of sudden questioning my decision!!!" Daisuke lashed back at them.

" We are just shocked that's all...well thanks for having us," Rindou opened the door and everything inside was clean....just like it was 6 months ago.