Chapter 19

" BAJI-SAN!!!"

Baji coughed up blood and fell in front of Kisaki.

Chifuyu dashed toward him with Kasumi and Daisuke following behind.

"Kisaki! You bastard! What did you do?!!" Chifuyu shouted.

" You saw it didn't you? I did nothing," Kisaki replied.

Chifuyu turned to back at Baji and saw a stab wound.

Daisuke quickly applied forces on the pressure points to stop the bleeding.

"When did you get stabbed.??.... Kazutora!!" Chifuyu shouted.

" Daisuke...please immobilize Baji-san. If he were to move any further, he will be close to the death door," Kasumi whispered. Daisuke nodded in return and proceed to apply force on pressure points in different limbs.

" Kazutora doesn't f*cked around after all," Kisaki started.

"I see now. He lured Baji into Valhalla...so He could kill Baji when he least expect it!"

" Isn't that right?!! Leader!!" Kisaki turned around to see Mikey regaining consciousness.

" I wanted to kill you...." Mikey walked down the piled cars.

" For a long time...after you soon get out of Juvie, I was gonna kill you. But the one who kept telling me not to...was Baji," Mikey continued.

" Baji said, " Kazutora just wants to make you happy, Mikey. That's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother... To make him believe that he's not the bad guy, he had no choice but to decide you were his enemy," Mikey voiced Baji's words.

" Mikey..." Draken watched as Mikey walked toward him.

" Ken-chin, this fight is over," Mikey stated.

" Oi, oi, oi this fight is over...? Are you trying to f*CK with me? That's not something you decide for yourself, b*tch!!" Hanma got irritated by Mikey's declaration.

Mikey kicked Hanma's temple leading to Hanma's immediate defeat.

When seeing their vice-commander got knocked unconscious, Valhalla members ran for their life.

Mikey then walked toward Kazutora's location.

" People can betray anyone. Let's end this, Mikey! Will, you die! Or will it be me!" Kazutora stood up but got knocked down by Mikey.

Mikey kicked Kazutora again and then sat on him.

" If you continue to destroy the things I care about most, then I'll destroy you...right here and now," Mikey punched Kazutora's face simultaneously.

Members of Toman stood in shock. They knew that no one can stop Mikey at this state.

" Mikey..."

" Mikey!!!" Baji shouted and he stood up.

I thought Baji was completely immobilized...

Kasumi and Daisuke watched in shock.

" Baji-san!! Please don't move...". Chifuyu and Kasumi shouted.

Baji give Kasumi and Daisuke a reassured expression and then tapped Chifuyu's shoulder before walking down the piled cars.

" You got mad for me?!! Thanks, man," Baji grinned.

" I can't believe it... Baji-san overcame it..." Daisuke whispered in shock.

" What do you mean?" Kasumi shifted her attention to Daisuke.