Chapter 10

"The two of you should join my division!"

What just happened...

"Um...I must have heard it wrong...can you repeat it," Kasumi asked.

"The two of you should join my division," Baji repeated with a wide grin.

.

.

.

"Meet my new members~" Baji declared as he wrapped his hand around Kasumi's and Daisuke's shoulders.

Wait this happens too fast!!

The division captains didn't say anything. They each have a blank look.

"Baji... it's great that you find new members....but why do you bring a girl here?" Draken asked.

"Yeah....this isn't safe for her," Mitsuya added.

"She'll be fine~ after she knows how to fight and I'll be there to protect her~" Baji gave a reassuring laugh.

"um...actually...can I not be here.... I'll be killed in a battle," Kasumi tried to think of a reason for her to not join delinquents.

Seriously I can't get myself involved with this... my future is at stake and I will literally be killed in a fight!!

"What are you talking about? you were awesome back at the convenience store," Baji looked back at Kasumi.

"It's just some struck of luck," Kasumi explained nervously.

If Daisuke joined Toman...then he will help change the fate of the characters... That'll great!-- wait...if Daisuke were to be left alone in a delinquent world...

Kasumi started to imagine what Daisuke will be doing. ["Fight me!!"]

Yeah..no- I can't leave him alone like that... In the last two years, he went from city to city challenging delinquents... he might end up dead if he's not too focus...after all some delinquents will start using guns...

"Wait...that red hair...tied in a short braid...red eyes....aren't you the Red Head Hunter?" Smiley walked toward Kasumi, Baji, and Daisuke.

Kasumi looked at Daisuke," Red Head Hunter....is that your name..."

"Yeah... you got some problem with that name?" Daisuke looked back at Kasumi.

Pause. "Pfft..." Kasumi held in her laughter.

"Yup that me," Daisuke answered ignoring Kasumi.

"Who?" Pa-chin asked.

"He's the challenger who went from town to town to challenge delinquents. I heard he already face the Haitani Brothers," Muto explained.

"Ehh... I didn't know," Baji was awed at the information that he got.

"Wait...if he's here in Shibuya...does that mean you're going to challenge us?" Mitsuya asked Daisuke.

Daisuke stayed silent for 5 sec," Yup... I want to challenge the invincible Mikey."

Daisuke walked up to challenge Mikey who was sitting on the top of a neat pile of metal bars.

Mikey didn't say anything. He jumped down and walked to confront Daisuke.

"Wait! Daisuke...it's not worth it," Kasumi tried to stop the fight.

"What do you mean it's not worth it!! Are you saying that Mikey is weaker than that redhead!!" Pa-chin confronts her.

"I didn't mean it that way..." Kasumi tried to explain, but couldn't get the right words out of her mouth.