Chapter 17

Nicks pov

The day was flying by. I looked at the time, it was 8.
"I gotta call her I'll be back!" I shouted and ran outside
"Hello?" She answered and I heard my mom laughing in the back
"Please tell me you're dressed for the big dinner." I sighed and saw people showing up.
"Yeah what time do we have to be there?" She asked.
"Half an hour. At 8:30. Be here" I smiled
"Alright I'll call when we're there" she giggled
"Okay, I love you"
"I love you too" she hung up and I ran inside looking for Aby and Tiffany, but found Joe.
"Hey!" I yelled and ran over to him.
"What's up."
"They're on their way soon. So we need to get everyone to start quieting down and getting ready. Kevin is going to play the guitar. I can't believe we're doing this for her.." I laughed
"Hey.It'll make her happy"

Marissa's pov

I got out of the car and called Nick
"We're here" I stated before he said anything
"Oh okay! Well the place is rented out so just walk in."
"Rented for our families? You didn't have to" I laughed and realized Dani and Denise had already gone in.
"Just come on" he hung up and I walked over to the door.

This isn't a restaurant. This is a club..

I walked inside and everyone shouted surprise.
"Oh my god" I smiled and Kevin started playing the guitar while walking over to me

I know this song.. This is my favorite camp rock song..

"Im, im good at wasting time. I
Think lyrics need to rhyme and you're not asking but Im trying to grow a mustache I eat cheese but only on pizza please. And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla. Otherwise it smells like feet to me and I, I really like it when the moon looks like a Toenail and I love it when you say my name" he sang causing me to giggle.
"If you wanna know here it goes gonna tell you this a part of me that'll show if you're close gonna let you see everything. But remember that you asked for it. I'll try to do my best to impress but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest but you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart well you asked for it. For your perusing, at times confusing, slightly amusing. Introducing me." He smiled and stopped singing
"Hey why'd you stop? This is my favorite song!" I laughed and he took my hand bringing me up to a stage.
"You should love me right now" he whispered in my ear. The three of them were on the stage now.
"When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me. Everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise. When you look me in the eyes" Nick sang to me and Joe sang back up with Kevin playing guitar. But they stopped, again.
"Last one. Can you guess it?" Kevin laughed
"A little bit longer?"
"No, sorry" Joe shrugged and music started.
"Ohh, make it feel like the first time. Come on let it set you free right here right now where Ya supposed to be. Ohh make it feel like the first time. So let's toast to the good life. Just let go and free your mind. Let the beat be your life line. Make it feel like the first time" Joe sang, and again they stopped.
"Happy birthday" Kevin said into a mic.
"Thank you guys, so much" I pulled the three of them into a hug
"Only for you" Joe kissed my cheek.

Nicks pov

The night was coming to an end, Marissa was letting loose and she took a shot with her sister. Along with having four drinks, this is a girl who doesn't drink, or has one glass of wine. It was 3am and nearly everyone was gone.
"Come on" I picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder
"I had a great birthday.." She mumbled, tomorrow she will wake up to the plane tickets on her computer desk just like her dad and I planned.
"Can you sleep over and cuddle me.." She whispered half asleep.
"Of course babe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I was kind of listening to all old Jonas songs while writing it (even went back to their cd It's About Time, and blasted 705, that was my favorite song lol!). I also started writing. Chapter 18! So I'll see yall on Saturday :)