Chapter 18

Marissa's pov

I woke up in my bed with Nick, he was shirtless and sleeping soundly, while I had the worlds worst headache.

Being hungover sucks.

I stood up slowly and walked towards my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took my medication. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of shorts with a huge sweatshirt before walking back to my bathroom to change. I sat on the edge of the bathtub with my head in my hands, I was never big on drinking, and Im starting to remember why. I slowly stood up and walked back to my room passing a card on my desk. I picked it up and opened it.

'Happy birthday Marissa, I hope you and Nick enjoy, love mom and dad'

There were two plane tickets, one for me and one for Nick. I widened my eyes and ran to my bed.
"Nick!" I yelled and he sat up fast causing our foreheads to hit really hard.
"Well.. Something's never change.. Reminds me of all those times in the hospital.." Nick mumbled and I laughed too hard
"Anyway, we're going to Florida!?" I shouted
"Oh yeah we are" he smiled and kissed my lips lightly.
"You knew !?"
"Of course I did! We leave tomorrow morning. We're only there for four days. But it's worth it.. Your mom already packed for you." He stated nonchalantly
"Oh my god I love you!" I shouted and practically tackled him back on the bed
"It was your dads idea I just went along" he laughed.

The day dragged on but it was 3am and I couldn't sleep because of the excitement.
"You need to sleep in order for us to be ready to leave and have a nice time as soon as we land. Atleast an hour. We leave at 4:30am" Nick stated
"No no Im fine. I'll sleep on the plane"
"If you snore. I don't know you" he teased
"I don't snore! Do I?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"No you don't. You're a cute sleeper.. You move a lot. But it's cute.. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night you're curled up and your shirt rises a little showing your scar from the kidney surgery.. Or when you're sprawled out and your hand rests on your stomach trying to hide the end of your scar.. Or when your back is to me showing your tattoo.. A little bit longer and I'll be fine.. I just watched and pick up little things. And every little thing I love." He whispered, his eyes getting heavy.
"And then I pull you close, or rest my head on you.. And fall back asleep comfortably" he yawned this time.
"You're cute" I giggled
"So are you. Now come here so I can sleep" he pulled me close and buried his face in the crook of my neck.
"I love you."
"I love you too" he mumbled into my neck before he kissed it.

Nicks pov

The alarm went off at 4am, I jumped and Marissa laughed.
"I've been awake, on my phone.. You passed out.. Mumbling something about me." She giggled a little
"Alright let's get going" I smiled and walked to her bathroom to brush my teeth. I can't wait for a few days in disney to ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I apologize for this being late however, I went out Friday and wasn't feeling to great Saturday ! Lol I know it's a bit boring. But I am working on the next two chapters today so just like last week expect one on Wednesday, and hopefully I have no plans this weekend lol. See you Wednesday :)