Chapter 21

Marissa's pov

A couple months have passed, I take my medication faithfully now considering what happened. Today my sister was moving back home, and Nick was going to New York.
"Come with me" he stated, he's been begging since he told me.
"Nick I have doctors here. My parents. Aby."
"It'll only be for a month, Aby can visit for a week. Your parents already said it was fine. Please." He whispered inching closer
"Nick.." I mumbled
"Just a month. And we'll be back" he placed his forehead to mine.
"But my d-"
"You don't see them until December." His right hand touched my face.
"You owe me for your birthday" he smirked, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Mom?" I called out when I opened my eyes, Nicks smirk turned into a grin
"Yes sweetie?" She asked
"You said it was okay for me to go to New York for a month?"
"Yeah, you'll be with Nick. Just take your medication please." She put her hands on her hips
"Of course mom.. Well I should pack." I turned to Nick
"It'll be a fun month. And as promised Aby can stay for a week" he placed his hands on my hips, I rolled my eyes and placed a kiss on his lips before I started packing. I had four hours until I needed to be finished.

Nicks pov

When we arrived to my house Marissa was exhausted, even though she said she wasn't. I put on a movie and we just lied on my couch.
"I love you." She mumbled and brought the blankets closer to her.
"I love you too." I took her hand that was on my stomach, kissed it, and placed it back on my stomach.
"Im freezing" she whispered
"Come here , I'll fix that" I laughed and pulled her closer. We got halfway through the movie when I realized she was fast asleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and realized Marissa wasn't laying on the couch with me anymore. I walked into my kitchen and saw her standing by the stove
"Smells good" I smiled and leaned against the wall
"Thanks babe, I kind of raided your cabinets, found pancake mix. Went for a slight walk and got other things. Like milk, orange juice, eggs and bacon" she sounded excited.
"What time did you get up?"
"Too early. So I figured I'd make breakfast" she pointed to the stove and placed bacon on a plate with paper towels.
"Is it almost done?" I walked over to where she was and kissed her cheek
"Yeah. It is. Just two more minutes okay?"
"Alright. Also, I want to take you around New York City tonight, you'll love it"
"Im sure I will. I walked around for twenty minutes this morning and loved what I saw already." She giggled
"Oh well if you loved those twenty minutes you'll love t-"
"Shh. After we eat" she laughed and lightly kissed my lips. She handed me one of my plates
"Eat. Apparently we have a busy day" she whispered and lightly kissed me again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I can't believe I almost forgot to upload today !! I've been running errands all day. So before I head back out here is chapter 21. And I hope you enjoyed it. I apologize for the boringness. However. Next weeks will be better. Have a great weekend (well rest of the weekend) and have a happy Easter :)