Chapter 20

Marissa's Pov

My eyes fluttered open as the sun beamed through the room. I sat up with the blanket covering my bare body. I leaned over to Nick and kissed his cheek.
"Goodmorning" his voice was groggy
"Goodmorning. Im going in the shower for real now" I giggled
"You sure you don't want me to join you again?" He stretched
"As much as I'd love that. we're in disney. And I wanna go to Hollywood studios." I grinned
"Alright I'll get ready. Don't take too long. We're going on every ride" he smirked and sat up I walked to the bathroom and slipped into a robe. I brushed my teeth and felt lightheaded. I shook it off and just got in the shower, washing my hair, body, and shaving. I got out and wrapped a towel around me before walking out to the bed area.
"You're teasing me now." Nick joked
"Well now I can" I smiled and kissed him
"You're pale.. Did you bring your medication with you?"
"N-no.. I wanted to get through the days without getting tired.." I whispered.
"Marissa!" Nick shouted
"I know I know.."
"Im calling your mom." He shook his head and walked out of the room in just his shorts.

I fucked up

Nicks pov

We are back home after an amazing few days.
"I don't feel good" Marissa looked to me
"As soon as we get to your house take your medication." I stated and took her hand in mine.
"Nope.. Excuse me can we pull over!" Marissa shouted and ran out the car leaving her door open. I got out and ran to her.
"Again.." I whispered as tears formed in my eyes. I dialed 911 and rubbed her back.
"There's blood.." Marissa cried
"My girlfriends throwing up and there's blood in it.." I mumbled
"Where are you ?" The dispatch asked
"Side of the road in Orange County.. Shit I don't know exactly where. But my girlfriend has a history of Cancer. And colitis." I was starting to freak out.
"We tracked you! Someone is on their way now. Stay put!" The dispatch stated and hung up.
"It's okay.." I whispered
"Call my mom or sister .. Please.." She cried harder.
"Julia! An ambulance is coming to us. Marissa's throwing up there's a little blood.."
"Okay.. Im on my way to the hospital." She stated and hung up. The ambulance came and I road to the hospital with her. As soon as we got to the ER she started throwing up again.
"Hello to my classic duo. Marissa we ran your blood. It's your colitis. The Cancer medication and the colitis medication is counteracting." Dr. Kirwin explained
"Should I freeze my eggs?" Marissa asked randomly
"If you want future children yes. If you want a surrogate.. Yes. But if you want children now.. No."
"We're 22.."
"Oh! You're an item!?"
"Yeah.. We are" she slightly smiled.
"Well in that case have children now. And then show me the child!" Dr. Kirwin joked
"So.. Im not dying again?" Marissa widened her eyes
"No. You're fine. It was medications reacting to each other. Take them at different times. Not all at once. You'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys, Im uploading today because I don't know if Im going to be busy tomorrow, this chapter is pretty crappy, but I promise the next one won't be. I hope yall have an amazing weekend. Happy Friday :)