Part 2

"Still no luck?" Ask Fang to Boboiboy who looks sad.

"I tried to split for almost a day but yet, either Leaf or Thorn, that power seems to disappear from my watch," Boboiboy replied sadly.

"Remember when you try to find the Light element? Turn out Light come out if you're acting clever. So why not try to add a bump to your head? Maybe Leaf would appear again?" Suggest Gopal who also tries to help Boboiboy.

"But Boboiboy got Leaf element when he's at Gurunda planet. According to my data, the trigger for that power to come out is after Boboiboy first meets with Cattus since Cattus is a hybrid from both plant and animal." Ochobot was also there as Fang told him all about the incident since Ochobot did not know the conflict happened between the seven elemental Boboiboy.

Ochobot guesses that it's not only Thorn who's trying to protect all of them, it's maybe the ingredients in the shot that Thorn got making others elemental seem trying to hate on him. That's why this conflict exists in the first place.

"Then Ochobot what should I do?" Boboiboy asks sadly.

"Why don't you guys ask Databot? Maybe he knows the way." Yaya suggests as she suddenly appears with Ying beside her. Yes, everyone in the team already knows the truth about Thorn and other elements. Even the commander and Admiral Tarung know about that.

"I don't know Yaya. It's impossible since his power completely disappears." Boboiboy replied sadly.

"Maybe not completely. Thorn cap has been here for all time. Just try to ask Databot, Boboiboy. Maybe Thorn has been waiting for you and others to save him. Who knows?" Ying adds. Somehow Ying's statement makes Boboiboy suddenly awake from something.

"You have to try Boboiboy. Maybe Ying is true. Besides don't you say to me you have his memories? Maybe he has been waiting for you and your elemental power to save him. Don't give up just yet." Said Fang while smiling at him.

"You guys are true. Thank you, everyone. Let's get back to earth so we could ask Databot and save one of myself and my element." Boboiboy said in high spirits.

Meanwhile in elemental dimensions...

"So, that ingredient itself making us hating on Thorn?" Ask Blaze seriously.

"It's not just Thorn. I think our villains want us to hate each other. But since Thorn was the one who got those shots, nothing happened among six of us." Earthquake replies him.

"But how come both Cyclone and Ice are still okay with Thorn?" Thunderstorm asks in confusion.

"My guess is three of them itself. Cyclone comes out after Boboiboy feels happy. Ice comes out when Boboiboy feels calm. Thorn is somehow always cheerful in whatever situation. Three of you have these positive vibes and positive personalities. Maybe that's why you guys can never hate any of us." This time it was Solar who reply it.

"So this means, even if it was not Thorn who got shot, we would also have this kind of situation." Ice said.

"Not just that I think. It's also has something triggered. Since Ice got hurt, unconsciously Blaze got angry because you were his partner. I got angry. After all, I feel I have failed as you guy's leader because I'm not only getting Ice got hurt, but I failed to protect Thorn and take care of him to defend and attack himself better. Solar on other hand, got angry because Thorn is his partner who he failed to protect and also couldn't help blaming Thorn since he draining his energy again. In other words, our insecurities also thing triggered us to hate Thorn. In actually we never...." Earthquake couldn't finish his sentence Cyclone cut him.

"You guys never hate him. Just angry right? But since this is what our enemies planned, I only can say he succeeded in doing that." Cyclone interrupted Earthquake who look down.