Part 11

"I'm sorry," Amato whispered while hugging his son.

"It's alright, Ayah. I'm not angry." Boboiboy hugged his father back.

"Thank you for giving Thorn back to me." Said Boboiboy softly before releasing the hug.

"Always, Boboiboy. Always." Amato said while holding his son's shoulder.

"Can we, meet with Ivan?" Ask Boboiboy suddenly.

"You want to split?" Mechabot ask.

"Yes. All of us have to deal with Ivan." Boboiboy said.

"Then do it. But I must warn you. Thorn, could be the target again." Said Amato in seriousness. Boboiboy just smiles before using his split power.

"Boboiboy hepta split." He summoned all his elements out.

"If Superking comes, let him get me then. I'm prepared for it." Thorn said as soon as he come out.

"But Thorn..." Solar wants to argue but he stops when saw Thorn's sad face.

"Ayah, please let me." Thorn pleads with his father.

"Then, what if Ayah lost this part of you again?" Amato asks in worry.

"I promise, I will take care of myself this time," Thorn said and smile at his father.

"Don't worry, Ayah. If Thorn got captured, I will follow after him." Blaze suddenly said while putting his hand around Thorn's shoulder.

"This time I will protect him." Blaze said in determination.

"No. Not only you. We will protect him." Earthquake said.

"Yes. I will like always protect him." Ice said.

"I'm not going to let you have the credit again, Ice." Thunderstorm said.

"No did I will let you after all." Cyclone interrupts both of them making Thunderstorm glare at him.

"Stop it you all." Said Amato.

"Let's go, Thorn. I will show where Ivan is." Surprisingly it was Mechabot who said that. He even pulls Thorn out of the room.

"Mechabot wait!!!" Blaze is the one who chases after them while others follow them behind.

"Come to think, Ayah. Don't you know the effect of the poison?" Solar suddenly asks.

"I know. That's why all of you hate Thorn right? It's doesn't show in record data though. I just guess on my own." Amato replied to him.

"Then, although Ivan is kind to Fang, he's somehow didn't send Ayah the complete data about the poison." Earthquake adds.

"I'm the one too who doesn't care about that too. It's my fault for that. I just try my best to find the cure since Thorn barely recovered. Turn it out, if I pay attention to the effect, Thorn maybe wouldn't face it in a hard way." Amato said in regret.

"Don't worry, Ayah. It's not your fault. Don't worry too much alright?" Said Thorn appears out of nowhere in front of Amato.

"Thank you, Thorn." Said Amato as he pulled Thorn into his hug.

"We arrive," Mechabot announced.

"Let's combine then." Said Amato and Mechabot just nodded his head.

"Mechabot, mechanized." Said Mechabot while seven of Boboiboy still watching it in amazed.

"Mechamato." Both Amato and Mechabot shout together.

.
.
.

"Fang, Kaizo, you guys are here too," Amato calls for Gogobugi's brother who's also with Ivan in the interrogation room.