Part 10

"It's alright if we leave both of them alone Sir?" Naturebot asks Amato as soon as all of them walk out of the room.

"It's okay. Kaizo is not that cold. And Fang knows that." Amato reply and then stop when he saw Boboiboy's gloomy face.

"Others, go without us first alright? Uncle has something to talk about with Boboiboy." Amato announced to all Boboiboy's friends after that.

"Okay, Uncle," Yaya said.

"Boboiboy, you know where to find us right?" Ying asks.

"I will manage," Boboiboy said in low spirit.

"Don't worry too much Boboiboy. It's not your fault." Gopal said to his best friend making Boboiboy's eyes widen.

"Yes. I believe Fang doesn't want you to feel this way." Ochobot said.

"Yes. It was never anyone's fault." Yaya assured.

"Let's just go, guys. I'm sure Sir Mechamato has something to talk to with Boboiboy." Said Naturebot and gave the sign for them to leave the father and son duo.

"Alright. We will go first." Ying said.

"Come here, Boboiboy," Amato said and pull Boboiboy with him to their share room.

.
.
.

"Boboiboy, just like your friends said. It's never your fault." Amato assured Boboiboy.

"But Fang trying hard to protect Thorn. While six of us just let Thorn go. Fang even almost died because of that." Boboiboy said almost shouting.

"Boboiboy, it's never anyone's fault. Don't ever blame yourself. After all, all seven of you already promise each other to not blame yourself right?" Amato said firmly making Boboiboy look down.

"Sorry." Boboiboy whisper.

"Haish." Amato sighs before pulling the chair to sit on it in front of Boboiboy.

"Isn't this also part of your fault too, Amato?" Mechabot who just stay silent before suddenly voices out his opinion.

"Right. You're right. But if it's my fault then you're also at fault too." Amato said while smirking.

"I'm doing my job properly okay?" Mechabot replied savagely.

"Yes. That's true too. We just guessing it's late." Amato said.

"Wait, ayah. What is this about?" Ask Boboiboy in confusion.

"Honestly Boboiboy, Mechabot, and I are given the task to follow up on Superking activities." Amato start.

"Yes. We are already following up on his activities a long time ago." Mechabot said.

"We even encounter his son to know the truth yet Ivan is protecting his father although his father never assumes him as his son," Amato told Boboiboy.

"Who's this Superking, Ayah?" Ask Boboiboy.

"Superking is this successful businessman in this galaxy. Things are, he is not selling anything good. All he sells are variants of strong medicine and poison. He has been in Tapops observation since a year ago." Amato told him.

"What he's doing is illegal but he got away because of how influential he's around this galaxy," Mechabot adds.

"Until he suddenly being quiet all of sudden," Amato said.

"We keep on following his activities but he just waiting at his hometown. As if he retired." Mechabot adds.

"Yes. He was like that for almost three months until I see his movement." Amato said and his eyes turn into seriousness.