Part 9 (b)

Before Boboiboy, Fang, and others come back to earth.

"What do you mean Thorn already disappear?" Ask Captain Kaizo angrily as Fang told him the real truth.

"I'm sorry," Fang said without looking at his brother's hologram.

"I just give you a simple mission. It's from Mechamato after all. Now, what should I say to Sir Mechamato?" Ask Captain Kaizo to Fang who just clutches his shirt.

"I'm sorry," Fang mumbled.

"Tell him the truth Fang. Before the dark, I take over. This is the last chance." Ivan suddenly whispers to Fang.

"I..." Fang unconsciously makes his word out.

"Will Captain let me tell you something?" Ask Fang in a tiny and scared voice making Captain Kaizo just sighs and give up.

"What is it?" Ask Captain Kaizo with his usual cold tone.

"The truth is, there's one of the Superking subordinates living inside me," Fang said without looking at his brother.

"He has been using my body to complete his mission from Superking." Fang continue.

"He, he must keep injecting Thorn with the same poison so Thorn's healing power wouldn't be able to react," Fang adds.

"No matter how strong the poison is, Thorn still can heal after himself. But since Ice is hurt, and Thorn continuously heals after him and even aids another five, the poison reacts faster than it should be. It's shouldn't be a problem since I just inject him only two times. But since he focuses on others than himself, I guess that's why he disappeared. He heals others first and ignores himself. At that's what I understand in this situation." Fang adds.

"It's my fault. If only I'm strong enough to prevent it from happening. Captain, please..." Fang can't finish his word Captain Kaizo cut him.

"Yes, you can prevent it." Captain Kaizo interrupts his brother coldly who widened his eyes.

"How dare he?" Fang could feel something burning up inside him.

"Fang, I can't..." Ivan can't continue his word and seem to lost control.

"I will kill him!!!" Dark Ivan keeps repeating the same words.

"Urgh..." Fang tries hard to fight dark Ivan inside since Ivan doesn't have any energy left to fight his darkness.

"Fang, Fang, do you hear me?" Somehow Captain Kaizo's voice seems distant to Fang.

"Fang, end the call. I will lose my control." Ivan warns him.

"Captain, I have something to do. I will call you back." Said Fang as he hurriedly end the call.

"Wait!!" However, Fang has already ended the call before he curls up on the ground. Since Ivan is living inside him, he can feel Ivan's pain too.

"I'm sorry Fang." Ivan suddenly apologizes.

"You have been through too much because of me," Ivan said sadly.

"I can't be saved anymore." He whispered as he was saying his last goodbye.

"This is probably our last conversation together since I'm still in control. But deal with dark me, it's gonna be too hard and hurt Fang. Please do anything to bring the dark out from yourself. Fight me. Don't let me take control of you. And your brother would probably try to help you since he now knows the truth." Ivan whispered tiredly.