Part 9 (c)

6497 words. Please bear with me. Hehehe.

Continues with Fang's flashback from the previous chapter.

"Come here, Fang." Captain Kaizo repeats his words.

"My brother called for me. I will go now." Fang said to Ochobot who look worried about Fang.

"Captain," Fang says as soon he arrived in the room. Just like yesterday, there is Admiral Tarung, Admiral Maskmana, and Commander Kokochi with his brother.

"We don't want to force you but please tell us the truth, Fang." Commander Kokochi start.

"No, he needs to tell us the truth." Admiral Tarung said firmly making Fang clench his fist.

"I wouldn't force you but we are here just to know if Superking is really on his way to come here." Admiral Maskmana asks while holding both of Fang's shoulders. Only Captain Kaizo stay silent.

"Yes." He whispers without making eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Then, let's him come here." Someone else interrupts. There stands Amato while crossing both of his hands on his chest.

"Amato, you already done with your son?" Admiral Maskmana asks.

"Yes. Thorn is alright now. I already had Pian check him up. And others also accompany him there." Amato replies before sitting beside Fang.

"How come he suddenly fainted?" Admiral Tarung asks a bit concerned.

"I believe it is not Naturebot. Rather than, it's from you right Fang?" Ask Amato as he touches his shoulder making Fang's eyes again widen.

"It's from his subordinate that lives inside me. He said one of the reasons why Boboiboy couldn't summon Thorn out is because Thorn's subconscious mind can detect his present." Fang said making Captain Kaizo feel attacked.

"Also, Superking has met me on the earth before. He told him to tell him if Naturebot is really with Sir Mechamato and Admiral Maskmana and said he would get Thorn himself. So I guess maybe it's true he's on his way here." Fang adds.

"He meets you again? Why didn't tell me anything about this?" Captain Kaizo shouts at him.

"I..." Fang lost his words.

"Kaizo, calm down. Fang, it's alright." Amato tries to assure Fang.

"But sir, it's dangerous he just leaves out that important information like this." Captain Kaizo argues.

"It's alright. Thorn is also secretive about Superking. Maybe just like Thorn, all Fang wants to do is protect his precious one. Right, Fang?" Amato asks looking at Fang who just looks at him back.

"Now, I will ask you for Kaizo's side. Are you alright?" Amato asks and surprisingly others didn't interrupt his conversation with Fang.

"I'm okay." Fang reply.

"No, are you in pain?" Ask Amato firmly.

"What?" Fang didn't expect this.

"You've been keeping the dark soul in yourself and he's quite dangerous and I guess something might happen during your meeting with Superking. So are you alright now?" Amato asks him again.

"I'm alright," Fang said without looking at any of them.

"I do not believe in you. Fang, you can always tell us the truth." Amato said softly.

Too Late (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें