Part 3

"We will arrive anytime soon." Fang said as he drives his spaceship, 'Lily'.

"Couldn't wait to meet Naturebot," Boboiboy said excitedly.

"Why Qually don't want to come with us again?" Gopal has been whining nonstop.

"Ish, what's wrong with you Gopal?" Ying asks angrily.

"I know right. He has been whining since we departed from earth." Yaya agrees with Ying.

"I can teleport you back to the earth again and never come with us ever again." Ochobot threatened him and immediately shook his head.

"Okay okay. I will stop. Don't use your guy's power on me." Gopal said in scare.

"Hahaha. Serve you right." Fang mocked Gopal while Boboiboy just shook his head.

"Fang, you already here?" Captain Kaizo suddenly appears on the screen along with Admiral Maskmana.

"Yes, captain. We are here already. Will be arrived at Mechamato spaceship within a minute." Reply Fang to his brother.

"Mechamato?" Boboiboy couldn't help but feel something is wrong here.

"It's... Not... 'him', right?" Boboiboy asks in his mind.

Not long after, they finally arrived at the spaceship. There are five people which Admiral Tarung, Commander Kokochi, Admiral Maskmana, Captain Kaizo, and the last person they meet for the first time waiting for their arrival, and Boboiboy froze at his place when recognize who is the last person.

"The last person must be the Mechamato person Fang talking about." Guess Ying.

"Oi Boboiboy, why you're not moving from the spaceship door?" Ask Gopal as five of them already greeting the five-person.

"Boboiboy!!"

Someone suddenly calls for Boboiboy. It's a surprise for five of Boboiboy's friends as the suit who's wearing by Mechamato is a power sphere who flying to Boboiboy's place.

"Mechabot." Said Boboiboy who just hugs Mechabot back and is hugging him.

"Long time no see, Boboiboy." Said the fifth one as he wave at Boboiboy who was just silent from the very beginning.

"Go to him," Mechabot reassured.

"Ayah!!" Boboiboy couldn't hold his tears anymore as he run to his father.

"My son," Amato said as soon as Boboiboy was in his embrace.

"Ayah??" Gopal, Fang, Ying, Yaya, and Ochobot shouted at the same time. Admiral Tarung, Commander Kokochi looks surprised too while Admiral Maskmana and Captain Kaizo just smile as they already know the truth.

"I miss you, ayah," Boboiboy whispered to his father.

"I miss you too, my son," Amato said as he strokes his son's back softly.

"Let's go, everyone. Let's they have their moment." Admiral Maskmana said to all of them who just nods their head and follow Admiral Maskmana.

"You have gone through so much don't you?" Ask Amato he keeps on stroking Boboiboy's back.
.
.
.

After an hour, Boboiboy finally release himself from his father's hug and apologize to his father.

"I'm sorry ayah that I wet your shirt with my tears." Said Boboiboy guilty and look down.

"Don't worry about it. Let's follow ayah to my room." Amato said softly as he wipes Boboiboy's tears on his cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.

"Here Amato your coffee. And Boboiboy, this is your grandfather's hot chocolate. " Said Mechabot as he served both of them.