Part 4

Amato quickly pulls Thorn into his embrace as soon as Thorn looks pale and unstable. His heart become panicked when suddenly Thorn fainted in his embrace. Yet, Amato is one of the genius superheroes in this galaxy. So of course he immediately asks for help from one of his sons. He also knows how to control his panic.

"Thunderstorm, there's a medical room nearer this room. Bring him there and find Dr Pian. He will know what to do. I will come to you as soon as I talk with Naturebot. You guys can follow them too." Amato said and give Thorn to Thunderstorm who immediately crunches down in front of him ready to piggyback the already passed out, Thorn.

"But ayah, what about you?" Cyclone asks his father when Thunderstorm has already rushed out from the room with Earthquake and their friends except for Solar, Ice, and Blaze who didn't move from their place.

"I will follow you after this. Save Thorn first." Amato said softly while patting Cyclone's head.

"Am I the problem?" Ice suddenly whispers as he looks at his icey hand.

"It's not your fault Ice. Don't blame yourself." Amato said and hugging Ice tightly while stroking his back softly.

"But ayah. He fainted as soon as he holds my hand." Ice whisper sadly.

"No Ice. I guess he fainted because he suddenly remembered again how you got hurt. It's too much for him. Besides, it's not only you can trigger it. If he touch all of us, the memories would bring him back to that traumatic experience." Solar said while patting Ice's shoulder after Amato release him from his hug.

Only Blaze stays silent at his place while looking at the beautiful scenery from the window of the spaceship. Seems like he's in deep thought. Meanwhile, Naturebot looks guilty.

"You shouldn't release your negative energy on him Naturebot," Amato said suddenly making three elementals startled.

"I'm sorry. I'm at fault here. I unconsciously release my negative energy on him. That's why he suddenly fainted. He always blocks me from knowing anything. I know he didn't even mean anything I have accused him of before. He would never do that." Said Naturebot is guilty.

"Block you?" Ask Solar curiously.

"Yes. There's something Thorn doesn't want to be honest and I can't recall his memories." Reply Naturebot.

"Can you please tell us what his condition is when he comes back to you?" Ask Blaze in worried. His expression is as same as Ice and Solar.

"Terrible. But don't worry. I heal him already." Naturebot's reply cheerfully makes three of them sigh in relief.

"But why did he faint?" Ice asks.

"The trauma is too much for him. He got shot, Ice got injured because of him and the others hating on him making him try hard to forget but as soon as Naturebot release his negative energy, he unconsciously recalled that memory." Amato reply while keep on stroking Ice's hand softly.

"I'm sorry." Naturebot still looks guilty.

"Don't be. I know you didn't mean it. After all, you save his life. Thank you Naturebot. " Said Amato thankfully.

"But I can't do anything if you and Admiral Maskmana didn't save me that time," Naturebot said that.

"What?" Blaze asks.

"I have been keeping my eyes on Superking activities with Admiral Maskmana. So when I found out from Captain Kaizo that one of you got shot by the weird poison, I try my best to find out what kind of poison." Amato explains.

"So I secretly ask Captain Kaizo to ask Fang to take a blood sample so we could save Thorn since you know Thorn has been healing on Ice instead of himself. That's what Captain Kaizo reported to me." Amato adds.