Part 5

A day after

"Don't you guys want to fuse back to your original self?" Gopal asks as they all gather together at the canteen.

"Thorn is asking for a bit of time since he said his energy has been drained when he shouted at Naturebot before." Cyclone replies to him.

"Shouldn't he recover once you guys fuse back?" Gopal asks curiously.

"Let's us just have our moments. Besides four of them look so happy." Thunderstorm said while looking at the four of them as Ice keep clinging to Thorn, Blaze, and Solar asking Ice to let Thorn go so they could sit closer to Thorn while Earthquake nagging at the three of them. Meanwhile, Thorn just clinging to Ice's back.

"I'm glad it's alright right now." Ying said making all of them nod.

"Right. It's good that they all forgive each other." Yaya said happily.

"They are all Boboiboy after all," Ochobot said with Naturebot beside him.

Again this time, Fang is the only one who stays silent. He slowly back away and disappear from their side. Thorn realizes that and asks Earthquake permission to excuse himself for a while.

"Let's me accompany you then." Earthquake said but Thorn shook his head.

"Don't worry. I will be fine. Just want to go to the toilet." Said Thorn softly.

"Are you sure? I will go with you.." Solar also try to follow after him but Thorn immediately denied him.

"Solar, I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm okay with only myself." Thorn assured him.

"Then let's believe in Thorn." Thunderstorm suddenly said softly.

"Yes. I agree with Thunderstorm." Cyclone said while nodding his head. Thorn mumbles his thanks before walking away from all of them. Not even a minute Thorn walks away from them, Blaze suddenly voices his opinion.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to secretly follow after him." Blaze said before running to chase after Thorn.

"Wait, Blaze!!" Ice chasing after him.

"Can't do anything since Blaze can be quite stubborn." Said Earthquake and shook his head.

"There's nothing to worry about since Ice is with him." Cyclone said.

"Somehow, I feel something going to happen," Solar said whispering worriedly making others hear him too.

"Where is Fang? I want to ask him why he's the one only who got called into the meeting." Solar suddenly said that after he voice his feelings.

"You think Fang knows something don't you?" Earthquake ask Solar who immediately nodded his head.

"Really? I don't think Fang keeps something important from us." Yaya said.

"Right. Fang wouldn't do that." Ochobot said.

"But isn't Fang is one of our friends who is secretive?" Ying said while thinking about it.

"I think so too. Don't you guys remember how Fang just stays silent about Captain Kaizo being his brother but only tells us about it when Captain Kaizo leaves him on earth?" Gopal said completely agree with Ying's opinion.

"Let him go!!!!"

Blaze's screaming voice suddenly could be heard by all of them.

"What was that?" Ask Gopal.

"Yaya, Ying, Gopal bring Ochobot and Naturebot to the safe place. We will investigate what's going on." Earthquake leads them who immediately agree with that.