Part 7

"We are the same person after all. You guys wouldn't able to remember because I have been blocking that memory to reach you guys. But I will let all of us remember everything I have gone through before. Please prepare yourself." Thorn said and make the other six look at each other again maybe hundreds of times?

"We are ready." Six of them said in high spirits.

"Okay," Thorn said and smile softly at the six of them.

"Then," Thorn said and close his eyes. Suddenly, the other six feel pain in their heads from the sudden memories they got.

Flashback

The incident...

When the villain shot him, Thorn falls to his knees as he feels the pain that made him couldn't voice out his pain, and that makes their villain troops use this to their advantage.

"Hello there Thorn. I'm Superking." Superking, the main villain whisper at him making Thorn widen.

They are all still in the middle of a fight after all. Yet, Thorn could feel Superking eyes is on him.

"There, there. Don't move. You're in pain aren't you?" Superking said to Thorn as he struggle to move because of the pain.

"No, no. I'm far away from you. You wouldn't find me behind you. Hahaha. My precious Thorn. Poor you. But after this, all of them would die because of you." Whisper Superking again with his usual poison of words.

"Thorn watch out!!" Thorn can hear Ice's voice but he couldn't move.

"That stupid troop. But I will just tell him to hurt your other-self. Which is him since he's nearest you." Superking continues while pointing at Ice.

"Ice wait. I can..." Cyclone said and again Thorn couldn't move because of the pain.

"I...I couldn't move." Thorn said in his mind not aware of what happened to his surroundings. In actuality, he feels something bad gonna happen but he couldn't guess it.

"Thorn, what are you doing?" Thorn could hear Blaze shouting voice again the pain was too much. He struggled to fight the pain.

"Thorn run." Earthquake shout barely could be heard by Thorn as he nearly fainted.

"Poor you. But I would let you find your other self, hurt. But not after this." Superking whisper before Thorn feels those sparks of pain make him nearly shout.

"THORN!!" Ice shouted and Thorn could feel someone hugging him tightly. He doesn't know who because he can barely open his eyes anymore. Until he heard others shout for Ice.

"ICE!!!!" Others shouted and Thorn slowly open his eyes which he still struggle with.

"Surprise!!!" Superking said as soon as he open his eyes.

"Ice?" Thorn said as soon as he was conscious and meet with Ice blue eyes.

"ICE!!" Thorn shouts before pulling Ice into his embrace ignoring his pain.

"Solar eclipse shot!!!" Thorn barely heard Solar using his power to defeat their enemies. He just keeps trying to wake Ice up who is already unconscious.

"That other self of yours annoyed me. I guess I will just go back this time." Superking said to Thorn.

"Oh, you must fond with your current master as your blocking power unconsciously active as soon as you hurt. So your other self didn't get to feel that poison. And you were able to block them from hearing our conversation. It's nice of you." Superking continues.