Part 13

"Hiah!" Thorn keeps on punching the punching bag in front of him in frustration.

"HIAH!!!" The punch is getting stronger.

"You broke your promise,"

The punch is getting more strong.

"Kid, do you think someone like me will keep my promise?"

Keep on getting stronger.

"Who do you think you are for me to keep my promise?"

"I love you!"

"THORN!!!"

Until Thorn gives the last punch that makes the punching bag destroy and he falls to his knees crying.

"I failed!!" A tear dropped from his eyes.

Then, the rain suddenly pours as if the world crying with him.

"I failed!!!" He whispers again. The rain is pouring heavily.

"I'm sorry Earthquake. I failed to protect Blaze and Ice. I'm sorry Ayah, I failed to save Naturebot." Thorn is crying while saying that.

"I'm sorry," Thorn whispered again.

"Thorn, you're going to get sick." Another voice appears.

"William." He looks up and sees William protecting him from the rain with the umbrella.

Flashback

"I'm William," William, the boy with yellow hair and blue eyes said as he keep patting Thorn's head.

"I will help you, Thorn." William continues.

"How can I believe you? Why should I believe you?" Thorn asks with teary eyes as he stands up.

"I hate him," William said coldly.

"No!!! Dont lie to me. You want to use me too." Thorn angrily said. How can he believe someone who he just meet?

"I will kill myself if I dare to lie to you. Superking has done so many crimes. I can't let him do whatever he wants anymore. I want to help you." William said sincerely.

There's something in William that make Thorn want to believe him. Thorn's heart yet again softened. Thorn doesn't know if this decision is good anymore if he chooses to believe in William.

"I don't know. I don't know anymore. I don't know if I should trust you but if you're trustable, then please help me!" Thorn is crying and that makes William carefully pull Thorn to hug him. William knows Thorn needs it.

"Then, would you love to train yourself with me for these two days? We will make our final attack because I'm sure you can't split for too long." William said making Thorn become alert again and release himself from the hug.

"How do you know that I'm in split?" Thorn asks almost shouting. William's speech makes him doubt again.

"You're kind of popular I think? After all, I'm one of a spy in the Superking spaceship so I know." William explain.

"You don't have to believe me. Let's just work together and train ourselves before the final attack even if it's just for two days." William said making Thorn stare at William as he sigh before looking at William back.

"Then, please! Please, train me. I'm going to take my revenge." Thorn said in determination.

End flashback