Part 8

Everything is dark. Too dark. How ironic when he's a light element himself, scared of the dark. That time in the space, it's dark. Too dark.

"Solar, I'm here for you. We are all here for you," Leaf, the first tier of Thorn said to him while holding his hands.

"Don't be scared." Leaf assured him and smile brightly at him. Although Solar has based on light elements himself, Leaf is brighter than him.

"We are here." There Lighting and Fire stand behind Leaf along with Wind, Earth, and Water.

"Yes. We are here." Leaf said and giggled. It's funny that Solar doesn't feel scared anymore.
.
.
.

"It's time to give me back my power. 'Sedutan Gamma!' "

That's what Retak'ka said while choking on him.

"Argh!!"

Solar could feel the pain as his power got seized by Retak'ka and barely heard others call for him.

After that everything went dark again.
.
.
.

"No!!!" Solar shouted in his sleep.

"Solar, wake up!!!" As Solar open his eyes, he gaps, and then he saw Thorn's worried eyes. Without saying anything, he hugs Thorn tightly. Barely know the other five are around him.

"Don't worry Solar, I'm here, we are here," Thorn whispered while patting his back. At that time, Solar realize that Thorn was always there for him. Although they tend to argue with each other, Thorn always saves him from the dark.

.
.
.

"Solar, I want to tell you something,"

Thorn trying to say something.

Solar doesn't know why he ignored Thorn although deep inside his heart, he knew he shouldn't do this to Thorn. After what Thorn has done to him. Never leave his side. Yet, why did he try to leave Thorn all alone?

"Tell me what?"

He said harshly and he doesn't mean that.

"You have to hear me and believe in me that someone..."

Said Thorn but he cut Thorn's words.

"Someone what?"

He asks back.

"Solar, you have to believe me,"

Thorn said while trying to reach out his hand. He let Thorn hold his hand as he, he miss Thorn.

"Believe in what?"

He said without looking at him as he feels something is wrong yet he still act the way he was now.

"That I got..."

Thorn couldn't finish his sentence, again, he interrupted him.

"Got what? Got distracted? You and your weak mind."

He said coldly and look at Thorn with very cold eyes. Yet, his heart. It's trembling.

"What are you doing here? Didn't hear what Earthquake said before?"

Blaze suddenly appears with Thunderstorm beside him.

Solar clenched his fist when Thorn just smile softly at the three of them and bowed before he turns around leaving the three of them.