Part 12

Warning!!! This chapter may have a bit violent in it.

Thorn has been sitting beside Solar as all of them gather at the cafeteria of Tapops except Fang who decided to accompany Ivan with his brother, Amato, Pian, and Maskmana.

They have been discussing Ivan's condition. Actually, they also have been there before, but their father asks them to go eat first because all of them seem to need it.

The power sphere is all in their vault room power sphere except Mechabot.

So here. They gather in the cafeteria. All of them are chatting together except Thorn.

"If I didn't make it, tell Alex I love him."

Ivan's last word makes Thorn hold his mug angrily.

"I wish I could help him. I wish I could heal him. But I..." He said in his mind.

"It will reach my limit if I do so. But I really want to save him." Thorn said in his mind sadly.

"Why? Why I can't save him?" Thorn said again.

"You can't save him is not your fault." Suddenly one voice said to him making him look up. It's Earthquake who's sitting in front of him.

"Stop that thought. You promise us right you don't want to blame yourself?" Earthquake said softly to him.

"But I really want to save Ivan. I can't let him die." Thorn whispers sadly.

"Wait, wait. What are you two talking about? What with the sudden blame?" Gopal interrupts.

"You hear his thought don't you, Earthquake?" Ask Solar who sitting beside Thorn.

"I didn't mean it. But he looks so anxious since we heard the truth about Ivan yesterday." Earthquake tells them.

"Why Earthquake suddenly can hear Thorn thought?" Ask Cyclone.

"No wait, come to think again Earthquake, you also the one who suddenly can hear Superking voice when Thorn heard him before," Cyclone asks him.

"I don't know? Because my link with Thorn maybe? I'm not sure. But I can hear him loud and clear. Although I can't reply to him until my forehead touch Thorn." Earthquake reply.

"But how? Solar is his partner right?" Ask Thunderstorm.

"Link? Come to think about it, a plant needs the earth to grow too." Ice suddenly mumbled.

"Yes. That makes sense." Blaze agreed with Ice.

"No, I think it's because Thorn believes in Earthquake more than any of us at that time. That's right, Thorn?" Solar suddenly said.

"Earthquake can hear Superking because I let him," Thorn said to all of them making all of them startled.

"Eh? But why?" Solar asks as he holds both of Thorn's shoulders.

"Because I feel safe with Earthquake." Said Thorn in tiny.

"Wait? If so, have you felt safe enough till you let him hear your thought?" Solar continue.

"Maybe? The link between is just like that." Thorn replies to him.

"But seriously I can let you guys hear me or Superking telepathy if you guys want," Thorn said making another besides Earthquake look at each other before Blaze suddenly laughed.

"This shows that Earthquake is braver than any of us." Blaze suddenly comments on that.

"Wait, what does suppose to mean?" Earthquake said.