Part 9 (a)

Fang keeps on clutching his shirt as he doesn't know how to tell his friends the truth about how he got possessed by a dark soul.

Currently, all of them are actually in Fang's room as the purple boy promised, to tell the truth. Yet, it is almost thirty minutes since all of them got into the room, Fang still hesitates to tell them. They already fulfil Fang's request to ask Sai and Sheila to go out, yet nothing comes out from Fang.

"Fang!!! Please tell us already." Gopal surprisingly is the one who keeps pushing Fang to tell all of them the real truth.

"Right. Don't just stay silent like this Fang." Yaya said worriedly.

"Yes. We can't help you and also can't help Boboiboy if you don't want to tell us anything." Ying said to him who just looking at all of his friends in guilty.

"I'm sorry. It is too hard." Fang whispers sadly.

"Fang, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to," Boboiboy assured his best friend kindly.

"Yes, guys. I agree with Boboiboy. Don't force Fang if he doesn't tell us if he is not ready." Ochobot said to others who just look down.

"Then, don't you trust us?" Ask Yaya sadly.

"I DO!!!" Fang unconsciously shouts desperately.

"Then tell us. Why it is so hard?" Gopal said almost angry.

"I..." Fang's tongue couldn't move again as the flashback keep running in his head.

"You don't want to tell any of us because of the memories of your brother don't you?" Naturebot interrupts all of them making Fang's eyes widen.

"It is bold of you to attack Fang like that Naturebot." Someone else interrupts all of them.

"AYAH!!UNCLE!!!"

"You already fuse back?" Ask Amato to Boboiboy as he appears with Mechabot beside him before moving to his son's side and sitting beside him.

"Yes. It's like Fang's request." Boboiboy replies to his father.

"Good for you," Amato said as he pats on his son's head and pulls Boboiboy closer to his side. Amato's action makes Fang feel jealous and sad.

"I know Kaizo has been approaching you with a different method from mine to Boboiboy and his elemental, but belief in me, the first time you tried to tell him the truth, Kaizo already know that his brother got manipulated by someone," Amato said softly making Fang nearly tear up.

"But, what did Captain Kaizo do till the point it is hard for Fang to tell us?" Gopal couldn't help but ask.

"I just feel sad when the first time I attempted to tell him, he won't want to hear it. I'm just sad when remembering about it again." Fang confesses the truth.

"It's up to you. I wouldn't force you. But if you want to save Ivan, tell us the truth." Amato states making Fang immediately look at him.

"Uncle know?" Ask Fang curiously.

"I know." Amato reply.

"Wait, ayah, who's Ivan?" Ask Boboiboy curiously.

"It's a dark soul." Reply Fang as he again clutches his shirt.

"You mean, a dark soul who possess and manipulate you before?" Ask Gopal while holding both of Fang's shoulders.

"Yes." Fang mumble.

"He's not that bad you know," Fang said softly.

"Then do tell us. What happens in your situation." Amato said firmly making Fang just sigh in defeat.