Part 14

Warning! ⚠️

Mention of violence & mention of death!

.

.

.

"Ready to go, Thorn?" William ask.

"Yes," Thorn replies.

"Let's move," William told.

"Wait," Thorn stops Alvin from walking. There, he suddenly shoves the shuriken near Alvin's nape. The weapon he has not been using for a long time.

"Let me clear this thing out," Thorn said as his eyes turn sharp. The same goes for his shuriken that got sharpened.

"If you ever dare to betray me, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt your brother. I don't care if you love him but I have enough!" Thorn threatened coldly. Meanwhile, Alvin just remains still.

"I wouldn't," Alvin replied unbothered. 

"I mean it, Alvin! I will hurt Alex!" Thorn said.

"I know Thorn. I know. I... You can rest assured. I wouldn't betray you or my best friend." Alvin reply as he looks at William who rolls his eyes.

"Even if Thorn doesn't kill you I can tell you I will because I'm not as kind as Thorn." William reply.

"William..." Alvin tries to touch his shoulder but William smacks his hand away.

"Save it. I don't want to hear your apology anymore. You only believe in your father and Alex." William said angrily.

"You never care to believe in me or Ivan. If it's not because of you, my mother would still be here." William said coldly.

"William, I told you I just want to protect my brother," Alvin told him.

"You could just protect him even without dragging my mom into this," William said.

"You're not my best friend anymore," William said again and look at him with full hatred.

"Let’s go, Thorn. We don’t want to be late." William said and pull Thorn with him as he collides his shoulder with Alvin who had just frozen at his place.

.

.

.

"Blaze, shouldn't we wait for others to arrive?" Ice asks as both of them are finally able to break free from the prison.

"I can't Ice. I'm worried about Alex. What if something happens to him?" Blaze answer.

"But Ayah ask us to wait right?" Ice asks back as he tries to stop Blaze.

"Yes. But this is already morning now. Ayah and others still haven't arrived. I can't wait anymore Ice." Blaze replies and continues to walk.

"But Blaze..." Ice tries again making Blaze sigh and stop before facing Ice.

"He can't reach our mind anymore Ice. So what are you afraid of?" Blaze asks back.

"We even manage to defeat all his troops all night before. No one remains anymore. We just need to save Alex and out of here. The faster we win against those Superking, the faster we could search Thorn." Blaze replies seriously.

"And you think that even with all troops you manage to defeat my troops you have a chance to win against me?" Someone interrupts them. It's of course the only Superking.

Blaze's eyes turn sharp. While Ice backed away a bit.

"Blaze, I told you." Ice said.

"I was waiting for him Ice. I want to finish him myself." Blaze told.