Chapter 11

You all ran outside quickly to see that a group of troopers had found the homestead and one of them had a hold of Omega's arm and was dragging her away from the fence. She was screaming for help as they tried to drag her away.

Hunter froze in fear for a moment. Wrecker, Tech and Echo came running from around the corner and they stopped frozen when they realized what happened. Sue and Cut stopped on the back porch as their own children came running to them, they stood behind their parents grabbing onto their legs.

"She went outside the fence to get the ball," one of them whispered, peering out from behind Sue's leg.

"They came out of nowhere," the other added.

You took a few steps forward holding your hands up. You winked silently at Omega allowing her to calm down a little bit. The troopers raised their guns on you, but you could feel Hunter step closer to you, hand hand hovering over his blaster.

"Sorry if she caused you any trouble," you said with a charming smile, "hand her over and we'll take her inside right away."

The one holding her spoke, "she is a fugitive of the empire, we'll be taking her back to Kamino."

Hunter reached for his blaster but you put your hand on his chest lightly motioning for him to stop. "How can a child be such an important fugitive?" you asked, keeping your hands raised.

"That is none of your concern," the trooper responded, tightening his grip on Omega.

You took a step forward, "you see it is my concern, because I am the one that she left with."

The trooper took a second too long to process what you said and you were already upon them. You had left your saber on the ship and had to fight them hand-to-hand. Hunter and the others ran to get closer, but by the time they arrived you threw the last trooper to the ground and you looked up at them from one knee, "We all have to leave, tonight."