Chapter 21

This was not your traditional fight with clone force 99 where you had plans on top of back up plans and everything was carefully arranged, this was an all out brawl with only a few primary objectives.

You separated yourself from the others fighting the Zygerians who moved to protect their slaves. You left your lightsaber shielded under your robes and instead used only your pistol and fists to fight, there was no sense giving away your identity.

The salvers were taken off guard for a few seconds, allowing you to push them back initially, but now they were fighting back with aggression.

You made your way to the location of the enslaved twi'leks and started taking out the guards that surrounded them. There were about 5 of them on you now, each one lashing with their electrified whips. You moved out of the way of the first few, but there were too many.

You cried out in pain as each of the whips latched on to one of your limbs. You gritted your teeth against the pain, but could go nowhere. But you locked eyes with one of the Zygerians with a twisted smile and lost your composure. You screamed in pain and anger as you used all of your strength to pull the slavers in by the whips that held you.

You twisted in the air, knocking out the last of the men that held you and shook off the whips. You took a moment to catch your breath before turning to the mass of twi'leks who were now watching you.

"I am looking for Cham and Eleni Syndulla," you called to them. A muscular male with pale orange skin stood up followed by the woman next to him with green skin that matched Hera's.

"Who is asking?" the male said taking a few steps towards you.

"The one who just rescued you," you replied tossing the discarded weapons of the unconscious Zygerians.

Cham and Eleni caught them, "thank you," they said in unison.

You nodded, "you have your brave daughter to thank," you replied, "now I am told you can rally your people to fight, we might need a little help wrapping up this job."

"What of our obedience disks?" Eleni asked, gesturing to the collar around their necks.

You gestured to Wrecker and Echo who were steadily making a path to the control panels, "my team will deactivate them shortly, until then, we need you."

Without another word you turned and rejoined the fight. A few moments later the newly freed twi'leks followed behind you. The new numbers quickly overwhelmed the Zygerians and many surrendered.

"Wrecker," you called across the cavern, "take some of the twi'leks and round up the Zygerians, gather them in the pit," you explained gesturing to the location where the twi'leks were previously held.

Cham, who had stopped beside you, gestured to some of his men to help Wrecker in gathering the unconscious Zygerians and those that surrendered. "We are grateful for your assistance," Cham said, turning his attention to you.

You nodded to him, "we are grateful you joined the fight."

Eleni walked up beside Cham and looped her arm around his, "may I ask your name?"

You contemplated it for a second before responding, "(Y/N), formerly a general for the Republic."

Eleni looked surprised for a moment then continued, "and what are you now?"

You smiled at her, "my squad and I aren't much of anything right now, but we are still trying to make a difference in the galaxy."

Eleni returned your smile, "well thank you, you said you knew Hera."